Emisar D4S review

It is written on this user guide :smiley:

I disagree. I believe it really deserves some Osrams in it…

What is correct thread on D4s tube?

Updated my 9 month old D4S to Anduril using this contraption (inspiration from TK in an earlier post in this thread), which took me way too long to create. Rewarding, though! Much prefer Anduril to RampingIOS.

D4S Flash Setup

Don’t know much about Osrams

Here you are:

These are the best thrower LEDs out there. Vinh put 4 Osrams KW CSLPM1.TG in D4S and got 100 kcd with 4600 lm:
https://skylumen.com/products/emisar-d4s-most-compact-26650-quad

Impressive! Thanks for the link. I don’t see any mention of Osrams.
Since there don’t appear to be any emitters between 5000K and 6500K, I thought that maybe combining two 5000s and two 6500s might be ideal.
My D4S appears to have Anduril, though I’m not sure, being a non-technical Flashaholic. I like the program I have and would not want to change it.Can Vinh keep the original program?

Any idea what would be the led current for that kinda output ?

KW CSLPM1.TG is cool only. The 5000K option that Vinh lists is XP-L HI. I don’t think you can combine them but I’m not sure.

Yes, in this light he doesn’t change the driver.

I can make a rough guess: 18-23A.

Whoa, for single led ? damn

and here i was thinking of running single led @ 2A. :confused:

No that’s for 4 leds.

Yeah, that’s for 4 LEDs.

so, around 4.5-5.75A ? still way above what i was thinking of running them. ah well.

2mm White can take up to 8amps iirc.

Just have to say, I absolutely LOVE :heart_eyes: the beautiful blue color of my new D4S, it really stands out and is ultra impressive. :smiley:

Stop tempting me! I already have a green and grey D4S. I’m holding out for (an actual) v2!

pictures if you’re willing and time enables. I’m interested in this one.

If not, no problemo.

The new blue isn’t chalky like the D4 was/is, instead it’s a little bit of a sheen to it, feels nice in the hand and looks great. Love my Emisar’s!

deleted

muchas gracias Dale!