Emisar D4S review

I don’t think there is a titanium D4S.

Thanks

[quote=
]

[/quote]

Which battery gives the brightest beam (without harming the flashlight)?

Don’t worry, this flashlight can handle powerful cells. Golisi 4300 mAh would be a good pick.

Thanks.
Please give the address of verified sellers

Where are you located?,

Ukraine

I can’t offer any suggestion then. Maybe others will chime in…

NKON are very reputable and they ship to Ukraine

Unfortunately they don’t sell Golisi, but they do stock the almost as good iJoy.
https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Ijoy%20INR26650%204200mAh%20(Black-Yellow)%20UK.html

Many thanks. And which battery is better (maximum brightness)
LiitoKala 5000mAh 26650 cells + $ 8.90 (from Hank) or iJoy INR26650 4200mAh - 40A?
P.S. Shipping cost ($ 8) is more expensive than battery price. This is very disadvantageous.

LiitoKaala 5000 mAh is a good budget cell. There were fake LiitoKaalas around but I would fully expect Hank to have some good ones.

But its not the state of the art.
How would that translate to real world performance? I am unable to tell…

Nothing wrong with Liitokala, but iJoy is in a different league.

You can compare here:
https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Common26650comparator.php

RollerBoySE, Agro-thanks a lot for the answers. I agree that iJoy is in a different league., But the price really does not like. (6.95 + 8 =) It turns out that 1 pc costs 17 EUR. Maybe there is a seller with a lower price?

Unlikely, NKON generally have competitive pricing.

(The shipping cost is not something they can do much about. It’s unfair to compare with the cell shipped inside a light. That way normal shipping rules for Li-Ion don’t apply.)

Factory Reset Issues - Toykeeper

Hi Toykeeper,

I copied your instructions for anduril factory reset, which I believe also applies to Fireflies E07.

“To do a factory reset: Loosen the tailcap, hold the button, tighten the tailcap, then keep holding the button for 3 seconds. The light should flash an increasingly bright warning, during which time the user can let go to abort without any changes. Then after 3 seconds, it gives a bright flash and fades back to nothing. This indicates the reset has completed. On lights where that’s not possible (like FW3A), the process is a bit different. From a regular ”off” state, click 13 times and hold the last click for a few seconds. Because 13 seems like the right number for this”

“Added support for the Fireflies E01 and E07 v2”

I’m unable to program one of my Fireflies E07 which is why I tried both of these factory reset methods several times but neither one worked.

Any advice will be most appreciated!

Thanks,
Brightnorm

Brightnorm, that particular light may have an earlier version of Anduril that doesn’t have the factory reset feature. It may need to be reflashed with more current firmware.

Thanks Dale. Who could reflash it? I’m a technological retard…well, a semi retard :frowning:

It’s probably running the Fireflies UI, which doesn’t have configurable ramp settings.

To change it, you would need to flash different firmware, and that’ll require a Lexel-compatible pogo pin adapter and maybe some soldering.

I’ll just leave it then. Thanks.

Thanks.
And in what league can a Vapcell INR 26650 3.7V 5900mAh be?
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1420/10050722/9641710