Emisar D4S review

You need to put the link of the image (press right button of the mouse) finished with .jpg and not the link of the address bar.

Ok. I am very impressed with intl-outdoor shipping. First order took 6 days… 2nd order took 10 days…

My wife, who normally don’t care that much about my flashlights, have started carrying around my D4S. She especially loves the auxiliary light…

Nice… everyone should carry some sort of lighting…

No kidding huh….sounds all too familiar….that is how…never mind….

I got my two d4s. Thanks Intl-outdoor for the fast shipping. So i did some lumen test… i measured my lumen with TA calibrated tube.

Xpg2 s4 3d 4885k
3484 lumen @ 5 seconds
Heat up quicker
Battery went from 4.20 v to 4.15v in just 1 minute…
Led is not efficient
Great price
Throw like a xpl hi since led sit further.
Beam pattern is similar to xpl hi.
Perfect for people who use 500-2000 lumen
Tint is just a step warmer than xpl 5000k

Xpl hi v2 3A 5000k
4555 lumen @ 5 seconds.
Less heat
Very efficient
Great for people who constantly use turbo mode alot

^ Interesting, XPL HI producing less heat than XPG2. I would like to see how it perform with the Samsung emitters :smiley:

Just curious why you use 5 seconds for your measurements? 30 sec is what I’ve seen used mostly, is 5 something new?

Warning don’t let your partners loose on the torch!!

Mine has used it and now I get the ramping in stages rather than the smooth ramp :rage:

How do I get it back to smooth ramping ?

Thanks

Triple click while on.

Press 3 clicks with the flashlight On.

That’s great thank you :+1:

So I got one with the green auxiliary LEDs and it’s so much brighter than the cyan!

Does anyone know if the green aux LEDs draw more power? Or is it just because of how your eyes perceive different colors? Because with the cyan aux on low, it’s difficult to read things like books, etc. With the green aux LEDs on low I can easily read a book.

Edit: and yes I triple checked that the green aux LEDs are on low.

Welp finally got mine in today…… @Toymaker thank you for the beautiful UI god I wish you worked on more lights it is such a smooth UI. What other lights other than Q8 have you worked on? I want to pick them up, your UI humilates bigger lights so easily

Only downside to my light it came out of the box with a cut o-ring, but on the up side it is a killer light, finally glad I pulled the trigger

Will34, the Samsung emitters are worth swapping in IMHO. :wink:

you will loose lumen and lux with the samsung 351, but the tint will be excellent.

I personally like to get a reading at 5 seconds… it allow for the light to hit the sensor and get the stable reading…

So beautiful emisar lights.

Au Contraire Newlumen, with Samsung LH351D’s my D4S is making over 7200 lumens!

He’s probably talking about the tint and CRI of these LH351Ds 4000kk 90CRI.

I replaced one in my Thorfire TK15, and the beam is absolutely gorgeous :heart_eyes: