Emisar K9.3

Hey everyone Does anyone own a Emisar K9.3. I would like to know what you think of it.I am considering purchasing one. I was looking at the Fireflies E07 but I can’t get a response from them. I have emailed the hot mail account, and website customer support doesn’t work at all. The store in Portland thst sells them is not on the up and up in my opinion. I can’t do business with a company that doesn’t have respect for their customers. I have had a positive experience with Emisar so I am looking at the k9.3. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I do advise reading the numerous posts and threads already on the BLF site regarding the k9.3 and future lights you are interested in.

You will find much more pre-existing content available.

Try using the search bar on the left, googling k9.3 and reddit will also yield some good results.

Searching for k9.3 review, an also checking out some videos will be much more informative than a few comments here.

I’m not finding a full review of the Emisar K9.3. Is there a link

Maybe this [Review] NOCTIGON K9.3 by Hank Wang ?

Yes I saw that video. I was hoping that there was a official BLF review like I have read on other products. Thank for your input.

It’s a Noctigon K9.3 - great light, the second channel makes it special. Here’s a review https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/l9txtm/review_here_it_is_the_noctigon_k93_ch1_w1/