【Ended】Brontelight BT31 Groupbuy-Throw Flashlight with 1420M beam distance

PM Sent!

Could you PM the price please. Thanks.

PM Snet! Thanks!

Anyone received his light ?

Price inquiry please

Sorry, but too many unknowns on this light for that kind of money, plus Bronte is an unknown brand to me. The BT41 review here is maybe a more useful reference than the BT31 review, but the most important thing to me pointed out in the BT41 review is he said: "The tailcap is the only removable part of the BT41", so that's a no-go for me.

• I can only assume the bezel and head are glued since the reviewers failed to open either the BT31 or BT41
  • It's also pretty rare to see square threads (good), but not anodized
  • pointed out in the BT31 review, the unbalanced weight with the handle is a big issue, plus you lose the e-switch when you remove the handle

How much is it Tom ?

Neutral white option?

PM Sent.Thanks!

Neutral white is available, while the price is different.

Interested

interested, pm please

Has anyone purchased this light?
Has anyone received it yet?

Thanks

I´ve bought a BT31 and I recieved it last week friday. It has a few issues and I´m in contact with customer Service. I think it Plays in the same range like my TN42. My K70 can`t reach this Monster . It is heavier like TN42 and build like a tank. The centering gasket was a bit to small, so I fixed it with a own one. The light is not glued and you can simple take it in parts. Wait a Moment, the battery tube can be glued, but I don`t know it for shure. The Xhp-35 has a little damage on a corner, I think this Comes from the not right sized gasket, by putting this light in the factory together. When Bronte fix my issues, this is a great light. QC must be better on this light, when they want to Play in the same league like Thrunite and Acebeam.

Robert

Bronte has fixed all issues with pleasure and the light is awsome. The mode spacing is not to bad for me, because you only need Turbo and low mode in the most situations. The lens is really ar coated and the reflector is great. You can easily mod this Monster with xp-g2, because the reflector opening is 7mm and perfekt for xp footprint led`s. Only the battery tube is glued and with little thermal treatment you can unscrew the head. I think I mod the handle Switch into another Switch on the side and the light is a winner. I will do a Review on “Taschenlampen Forum” in a few days.

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your kind feedback.

Looking forward to your review.

Dear All,

Thanks for all your support.

The BT31 groupbuy was ended now.

Price please.

PM Sent!

PM Sent!