【Ended】Brontelight BT31 Groupbuy-Throw Flashlight with 1420M beam distance

Dear+,

PM Sent. If anyone was missed,please feel free to let me know.

When you paid, please do leave your information.

All orders will be shipped out this afternoon.

If the payment after today, then will be shipped out on next Friday.

Please PM me the price as well thanks

PM sent. Thanks.

Price please.

Ok, no response... Post #59

Hi.

Interested.
Please PM me…

Thanks
Slow

Sorry, we did not mention AR coated lens specially. While it mentioned in the user manual. OK,added the AR lens in the specification just now.

Yes, the finished product is double coated AR lens.

The switches were improved.

Interested, pls pm price

Thanks! I'm thinking then the AR lens was added somewhat late, therefore didn't make it in the pictures or listed specs originally. In theory, the throw should have been boosted some 3%-5% easily.

It's very hard to resist, just wish there was a more thorough review available on the shipping model. For modding, the #1 spec I'm most interested in is the reflector I.D. (Inner Diameter) at the top edge of the reflector. The head being 96 mm in diameter is a great size, just little smaller than the TN42 or BOSS1, so the I.D. will tell us how efficient the design is for providing the largest I.D. for the head. I believe the TN42's I.D. is 88 mm while the BOSS1's reflector is:

85.0 mm I.D., 89.8 mm O.D., 58.0 mm depth

Dear+,

The tracking NO. was sent Via PM. Please check it.If any questions, please feel free to contact us.Thanks!

PM Sent!

Could you PM the price please. Thanks.

PM Snet! Thanks!

Anyone received his light ?

Price inquiry please

Sorry, but too many unknowns on this light for that kind of money, plus Bronte is an unknown brand to me. The BT41 review here is maybe a more useful reference than the BT31 review, but the most important thing to me pointed out in the BT41 review is he said: "The tailcap is the only removable part of the BT41", so that's a no-go for me.

• I can only assume the bezel and head are glued since the reviewers failed to open either the BT31 or BT41
  • It's also pretty rare to see square threads (good), but not anodized
  • pointed out in the BT31 review, the unbalanced weight with the handle is a big issue, plus you lose the e-switch when you remove the handle

How much is it Tom ?

Neutral white option?

PM Sent.Thanks!

Neutral white is available, while the price is different.