ENDED! Giveaway for Olight S1 Copper (Limited Edition) - Questions to be Answered (US, Canada, France Only)

B. Questions (who haven’t bought Olight’s products before):

1. How many flashlights do you have? 5
2. What flashlight brands did you buy from? Manker, JetBeam, Nitecore, Lumapower, Thorfire
3. Where did you buy your flashlights from? Amazon, eBay, other websites, Offline Amazon, Banggood, Battery Junction, Manufacturer
4. What impression does S1 Copper have on you? Olight S1 Copper is a beautiful, eye-catching, small flashlight
5. Would you like to suggest S1 Copper to your friend? Why? I know of Olight’s quality so I would have no problem recommending it to a friend.
6. What is your suggestion for Olight brand in general? I think Olight is a great choice for a flashlight. I think easy user-modification is the way to go, as far as choosing things like LED tints and mode lumen choices.

1. How many flashlights do you have?

2. What flashlight brands did you buy from?
Craftsman, Hugsy, SK68 knockoff, BLF-348

3. Where did you buy your flashlights from? Amazon, eBay, other websites, Offline
Sears, Aliexpress, Gearbest

4. What impression does S1 Copper have on you?
The copper finish makes it look really clean and doesn’t make it look like a ’tool’ more of a collectors/occasionally used type flashlight. The clip looks very well made and that as a EDC, would appear to not have issues of it falling off your belt/pocket.

5. Would you like to suggest S1 Copper to your friend? Why?
I would based what I’ve seen on the forum and ratings on amazon, but I don’t have any personal experience (yet) with your flashlights. And if they want to pay that much for your flashlights.

6. What is your suggestion for Olight brand in general?
Looking at your amazon account, it seems like you’re known more for your $30+ dollar flashlights, maybe look into why your under $30+ are not as popular? Also, since there’s a lot of people that like to mod, maybe make the flashlights more mod friendly, or at least some versions of your lights.

1. How many flashlights do you have? @30
2. What flashlight brands did you buy from? Fenix, SRK, Supfire, Sunwayman, Niteye, Nitecore, BLF group buy.
3. Where did you buy your flashlights from? Amazon, eBay, other websites, Offline Banggood, Gearbest, BLF
4. What impression does S1 Copper have on you? NW emitter
5. Would you like to suggest S1 Copper to your friend? Why? Probably not because of higher pricing than Aluminum model 6. What is your suggestion for Olight brand in general? Good Customer Service and Warranty

• 60+

2. What Olight products do you have?

• S1 Al / S1 Ti / S10R / R20 / R20 Javelot

3. What is(are) your favourite Olight product(s)?

• S1 Al

4. Where did you buy your Olight Flashlight?

• banggood

5. What is your experience with your Olight products?

• they are of good quality and have nice features

6. What impression does S1 Copper have on you?

• great look

7. Would you like to suggest S1 Copper to your friend? Why?

• not really - i am afraid lockout is not possible as is a problem with Ti

8. What is your suggestion for Olight brand in general?

• end the MAP nonsense…

france is €urope - as is Austria :wink:

Thanks for the giveaway. Looks like a cool light.

Between 20 and 30

I3S EOS (2 of them)

I3S. It’s in my pocket right now.

Amazon

I only have the I3S but it has served me very well other than the keychain breaking repeatedly. That aside, customer service is excellent and Olight makes some really nice products.

Shiny. Pretty.

I don’t know. I won’t be able to answer that unless I win this giveaway. :bigsmile:

Use Common sense mode order which I see many of your lights now do. Med-High-Low makes no sense at all IMHO. Mode order on the I3S should be moon-med-high.

1. How many flashlights do you have? ……………………………………………………………………<25
2. What flashlight brands did you buy from? …………………………………………………………….XinTD, Supfire, Noctigon, Maxtoch, Convoy, Xtar, Pentagonlight
3. Where did you buy your flashlights from? Amazon, eBay, other websites, Offline………….Mountain, Ilumn, Bangood, Fastech
4. What impression does S1 Copper have on you?..……………………………………………………copper is nice, expensive looking
5. Would you like to suggest S1 Copper to your friend? Why?……………………………………….I wouldn’t, and keep it for myself :wink:
6. What is your suggestion for Olight brand in general?……………………………………………….keep it simple, strong

How many hoops are you willing to do for these people? Please write a 3 page explanation and submit it, for my giveaway.

This is an extraordinary list of questions. far beyond a simple give away.

A. Questions (who bought Olight’s products before):

Amazon, eBay, Olightworld.com, other websites, Offline, others

3. Where did you buy your flashlights from? Amazon, eBay, other websites, Offline

Suggestion:

More neutral white lights. Copper S1 in Neutral White, raw with stainless trim.

Is Italy a neighbouring country of France?
I say yes, for sure.

1. How many flashlights do you have? about 30
2. What Olight products do you have? I3s(2x) S10, S15, M30 Triton
3. What is(are) your favourite Olight product(s)? S10
4. Where did you buy your Olight Flashlight? Gearbest, eBay, Olightworld.com, others
5. What is your experience with your Olight products? Quality is good, top tier in my list.
6. What impression does S1 Copper have on you? Would love to have a copper light!
7. Would you like to suggest S1 Copper to your friend? Why? Mhm, copper looks very good. (have recommended and purchased lots of Olights for friends)
8. What is your suggestion for Olight brand in general? Good progress so far, keep going and listen to the user base :slight_smile:

A. Questions (who bought Olight’s products before):

50-ish
M2X-UT, S15 Baton (2 al., 1 ti), S15r, S10 (2), S10r, S1
My S1. I carry it everywhere.
Amazon, hkequipment.net, Banggood, this forum.
Olight is (obviously) may favorite light brand. Complaint free except for the water tightness of the S15r and S10r.
Gorgeous. Like jewelry. :slight_smile:
Yes. I have friends that don’t carry a flashlight (but would love to) because they’re percieved heavy, ugly and damaging to pockets. This would change their mind. I’m also going to gift a rose copper to my Mum for Christmas. Perfect for her aesthetic.
Keep innovating and improving. I love every Olight I own!

1. How many flashlights do you have? 50+
2. What Olight products do you have? S20R, S10, S10 Ti
3. What is(are) your favourite Olight product(s)? S10
Amazon, eBay, Olightworld.com, other websites, Offline, others Online. Don’t recall name of shop. Maybe Battery Junction.
5. What is your experience with your Olight products?mixed. Nicely designed and small. Problems with original S10 appear fixed in later models (button turn on accidentally, greenish tint)
6. What impression does S1 Copper have on you?* Gorgeous!*
7. Would you like to suggest S1 Copper to your friend? Why? Yes, its gorgeous and bright for its size
8. What is your suggestion for Olight brand in general? Pay special attention to tint. Make sure button won’t turn on accidentally in pocket. Always include shortcuts from off to moonlight and turbo.

About 5
Convoy mainly and cheap flashlights
Ebay, Aliexpress
Copper looks really nice! I hear it’s really hygienic on top of that. :slight_smile:
I will have to test it first!
My main issue with flashlights is the color tint. I think that neutral/High CRI flashlights are much better than cold/blue ones.

Thanks for the giveaway!

1. How many flashlights do you have? About 10
2. What flashlight brands did you buy from? Ultrafire, Supfire, Thorfire, Shiningbeam, Defiant, Streamlight.
3. Where did you buy your flashlights from? Amazon, eBay, DX, Fasttech, Home Depot, Academy.
4. What impression does S1 Copper have on you? It looks like it has an amazing finish and has a good style. Perfect for edc!
5. Would you like to suggest S1 Copper to your friend? Why? Yes because most olight flashlights i see have a very good quality and are designed well. I wish i had one myself.
6. What is your suggestion for Olight brand in general? Keep making good products and never skimp on materials or quality just for profit.

1. How many flashlights do you have? 6
2. What flashlight brands did you buy from? maglite, streamlite, led lenser, inova, warsun
3. Where did you buy your flashlights from? Amazon, eBay, other websites, Offline? mostly offline or banggood
4. What impression does S1 Copper have on you? Beautiful, bright, conveniently sized
5. Would you like to suggest S1 Copper to your friend? Why? yes, I have never owned an olight, but ive heard a lot of good
6. What is your suggestion for Olight brand in general? hook a brother up

Thanks for nice giveaway, I do have adresse in FR,or USA,so please count me in.

About 20
M3XS ut javelot, M22 warrior
The one I have
Banggood, Gearbest, Ali
Overall I have very good experience with Olight
Hm, I love copper on flashlight, so S1 makes me happy to even look at it !
7. Would you like to suggest S1 Copper to your friend?
Why?
Oh yeah, I have already suggested some olight products, like gun mount to my friend’s, and I would do it again….
They are very good manufacture, innovative,and let’s stay that way…

Question set B:

1. 8
  2. Fenix, ultrafire, Convoy
  3. fenix-store.com, DX.com, Aliexpress
  4. good looking, elegant
  5. No, expensive
  6. Decide on your market position; if you want to maintain a high-end flashlight, it’s ok; if you want to enter the budget market, then introduce affordable lights.

1. How many flashlights do you have? 4
2. What flashlight brands did you buy from? Convoy
3. Where did you buy your flashlights from? Fasttech
4. What impression does S1 Copper have on you? Very attractive light but too expensive for my budget
5. Would you like to suggest S1 Copper to your friend? No since I have no experience with the brand. If I win it I might recommend if it is good
6. What is your suggestion for Olight brand in general? Lower prices to be more competitive with budget options

I have an Olight S15, an Olight S30, and an Olight SR52UT.

Does this count as an entry?

Thanks,
-Chuck

iTP A3 EOS Upgrade Version

The one I had

Shiningbeam.com

I have not very good experience with Olight

Not sure if copper is best, titanium probably better

No, because of the price

Lower prices to be more competitive with budget options