ENDED - Post #51 is the Winner! GIVEAWAY - Night Evolution 2 Mode LED Wristlight Black Courtesy of Airsoftpeak

I am in. Thank you.

Thanks OL, you do some great work too!

Wow, a chance to own a O/L modded light!

Thanks for the giveaway Justin.

The winner is: WarHawk-AVG

Congratz WarHawk-AVG!

congratulations

and thanks for a great giveaway again!

Congrats, WarHawk-AVG! :)

Congrats to WarHawk-AVG and thanks again O-L for the chance!

Congrats WarHawk, thanks OL

Gratz to winner and thanks for the giveaway as always!

WarHawk DA WINNER.....GRATS!

thanks OL !

WarHawk-AVG : Give that man a see-gar ! The winner !

Congrats warhawk.

Congrats WarHawk-AVG .

Thanks again for the opportunity , Old-Lumens .

Congrats Warhawk. Enjoy your new light

Just got it tonight, I must say the color/tint is MUCH better than I expected. My favorite tint is T6-4C and this is better, a little more “true” color rendition than the T6-4C.

Very interesting an novel approach, if it had an actual watch in it-(even a simple digital cheapy w/ date/time on it), it would be much better and actually wearable as a watch.

Excellent mod and build OL, all your stuff is top notch and very innovative and thought out, professionally done and for the lack of a better word AWESOME!

Thanks for offering this up, very very very cool build sir

Going to put a link back to the review…this thing is quite neat!

I just realized something, well by accident

I put the light on my wrist, then held one of my pistols in my hand (safety in mind of course), the angle of the light from the TIR optic and shape of the top, the hold of my hand put the mass of the light dead center of my sights.

Too bad this doesn’t have a remote switch of sorts, because it would made a good weapons light as it illuminates the target area (within 25 yards or so) so it would definitely be useful. Well if you were into sweep and clear movements or whatnot.

So what I'm hearing is, "Don't try to steal my wrist-flashlight!"

Congrats!

OMG! what have I done?!

Yesterday, I went to foodcourt and ordered child meal and get a “wristband laser spy” for my kid.
Suddenly I remembered this post :slight_smile: