ENDED.

Is this GB going to happen?

Probably not.

Perhaps they listened to my comment though, and they put a Nichia 144AM inside of the light as an alternative, but engineering a special MCPCB takes time.

99.9% chance that it is going to happen.

Interested

Sure, but when?

There is a high chance for MF04 being launched before X.

Maybe if they were building a flood light instead of a thrower, but this design is a thrower. Plus, I doubt they’d spend the money on those emitters, let alone develop a working board for it. Ain’t going to happen with this light. I’d like to see a 35-HI in it.

Yeah I like to dream.

I’m going to swap one away though, if I actually could. Gonna be using a XHP 35-HI probably.

I have several 144’s sitting here homeless, and need to order some mcpcb’s from clemence. Have an Acebeam EC50 I wouldn’t mind modding with one.

Lets hope for an XHP35-HI. I have enough XPL-HI throwers, don’t need another one.

If it’s actually an XHP35 HI, I’d need a 12V 144A, which I don’t have.

Both are 6V, meaning that if a boost driver was present, current would be halved, along with power.

Also, your EC50 uses a an XHP70, meaning a 7070mm LED array. A shaved high CRI XHP 70 would be your best bet, as color and tint is extremely good, on par with a Nichia, although not as efficient as the 144:
Reddit - Dive into anything.

Finally, there’s only one thing that makes a 144A a bit harder than usual: the only MCPCBs which are compatible are 16mm, and most 6V LED powered lights have 20mm MCPCB, which your

To make it fit without moving, I used some thermal paste mixed with just a tiny bit of thermal silicone. Thermal transfer speed isn’t affected in a measurable way, which is good. Used this to hold my 144AM inside of my Haikelite MT01. Just need to solder it now, and it’ll be ready.

I like the look. Interested…

Interested :slight_smile:

Interested

Please add me to the list.

Thanks, well aware of all that. A 16mm board would work since it’s held in with the reflector.

Both MF04 and X were supposed to be launched in Q1 2018. We’re obviously past that now. Might want to update the dates in your first post, but my guess is nobody has any clue what those new dates might be. :slight_smile:

Interested… thanks!

Interested, thanks.

Interested

Interested