ENDED.

Yes, it has been tested. Same cell as the Littokala 4000mAh yellow. Quite the good cell, and inexpensive.

Do you remember who tested it? Not HKJ, I think. Maybe Mooch?

Regardless, it sounds like a good battery choice to me.

Any specs available on this yet? I’m interested in a small thrower if the performance and price is right.

I wonder if throw will be similar to the BTU PK26?

Is the X model shooting for 50kcd?
1.5 minutes on turbo?

So powerful till it killed EC65! https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/51697

I bought some a couple weeks ago. I will going to pair it with Astrolux X.

[quote=JasonWW]

HKJ Test/review of LiitoKala 21700 4000mAh Lii-40A (Yellow)

I was asking about the LISHEN tests. Has it been tested? Or did someone legitimately figure out they are the same, so therefore we are using the Liitokala results for the Lishen?

EDIT: I see in freeme’s review of the EC65 that the latter is true.

Liitokala Lii-40A uses Lishen cell under the wraps.

There are 2 colors of Liitokala Lii-40A yellow and pink ,are they the same?

Littokala re-wrapped them to yellow.

Is it the Lishens that are wrapped in pink? That might explain things.

Interested

We are getting closer and closer.

So the X model is going to be named the MF04s? That seems like a bad choice. It’s quite confusing.

Have they settled on a price yet or is it still to be determined?

sign me up please :+1:

Interested

Interested.

Price? We don’t even know basics such as lumen output or beam range at this point ,with 6 days left in June, yet this light is supposed to be released in June? Yeah, right. I remember it was originally supposed to be released last December. None of these dates are believable at this point. :frowning:

I’m sure they can do whatever lumen output seems reasonable. Their bigger boost drivers can deliver 2.7A at 12v from 6v in the MF02 and MF04. This boost driver is a bit different being 3v to 12v and smaller.
Would you like to see 2.7A? In a small light like this, over heating can be an issue.
Would you prefer 2A?

Maybe we should do a poll and see what people want?

Maybe it will result in something Astrolux can produce?

Ps, I don’t remember them saying they wanted a December release. Maybe I forgot. Companies tend to prioritize things based on their competition so it’s normal for projects to get delayed or canceled. It’s just normal business to me.

Interested