Ended

Thanks freeme, this is a true bargain :slight_smile:

Well thatā€™s great news! The lights are coming in! :beer: :smiley:

any is issues with protected cell?

It worked fine when i tried it as did a samsung 30q button top, Iā€™ve got it on charge at the moment.

Sorry thought you said provided cell, i only have one protected aw 18650 3400 and that fits and works fine.

Nice! Great pic, looks awesome! Those of us in the states probably still have a bit before we get ours.

in for one please when the GB resume.

One for each room?

Interesting point. I already have two of those, but I want two more.
A single unit can produce a very nice amount of light, however it becomes so bright that itā€™s unpleasant to look at it directly. By having multiple units, you can have a more balanced illumination, while keeping the output per unit low enough so it doesnā€™t bother anymore looking directly at it.
Having multiple units also enhances the coziness as well; itā€™s just like with candles, having several of them instead of one enhances ambiance.

Is it too late to get in?

Nope, itā€™s just on hold at the moment.

interested.

Got mine today and I absolutely love it!

It doesnā€™t feel cheap at all, it makes quite a worthy, well build impression, the materials used feel solid and the light color (WW) and light distribution are fantastic.

Iā€™m glad tho that it has a USD charging port because the only downside I could find is that itā€™s quite hard to screw on the ā€œtailcapā€ to the
battery compartment. If youā€™re not careful you run the risk at ā€œscrewing upā€ (no pun intended) the threads.

Itā€™s just a little beauty, a real gem!

Cheers,
Nico

I have two of these. I couldnā€™t be happier. Great little lanterns!

Iā€™m interested in a couple when this GB becomes available again.

FB

Mine arrived today.

These lanterns are neat!! I am definitely a happy camperā€¦. . :smiley: . :beer:

Thanks freemeā€¦ā€¦

Got my 4 yesterday. Very nice

Received mine as well today. I didnā€™t think it was that because the package was coming from a P.O. box in Mississauga, Ontario. It seems that Gearbest use a forwarder in Canada. All my past Gearbest orders came directly from China.

And for those wondering, a protected Panasonic NCR18650-B do fit. I have one in my lantern right now that is 69.9mm long.

Iā€™m expecting mine to arrive tomorrow according to tracking.

OK, interested.2 please.