ENEDED

In for a 5C, couldn’t resist…lol

Can anyone confirm the UI is the same as the OTR M3 please?

Yes it is the same as the M3. Press and hold for on, four modes ascending available with quick clicks… Double click for turbo, triple click for blinky modes.

For those who also purchased the On The Road M3, have you noticed that the M6 was not up to par in terms of quality? I had an issue with the finishing (bezel ring kinda overhangs over the head of the light, carrying pouch was poorly sewn, part of the logo printing is on the knurling) Overall, the flashlight is pretty good, but I feel like a convoy S2+ would have been a better investment.

Thanks
That’s a nice UI.
Bit torn between the OTR M6 and a Astrolux E02 at the moment.
UI sounds nicer on the M6 but prefer the look of the E02.

E02 is a piece of junk imo. It is not waterproof and has no battery protection.

Ok,couple of newbie questions.
Where isn’t it waterproof?
Will protected batteries do the same job?

1. Yup… protected batteries do same job but you can only use them to be on safe side.
2. I drop my unit in the water tank for about 10 minutes and find many drops inside the lens.
3. You activate torch with a single click on the button, not so good for the pocket or EDC.
4. Too many, not hidden blinks.

5. If M6 (didn’t receive mine yet) is alike M3… it isn’t so difficult to make a choice.

My 5 cents. :slight_smile:

My M6 is on par with the 3 M3’s I have for fit and finish. I would rather have the M6 over the A02 due to the UI, after all, the UI is how you use the light….

Is there a full review of this light up yet?

This is basically the 18650 version of the M3, the main difference is the machined shelf in this one vs a cartridge that is press fit into the M3, and a slightly higher output on the M6.

The UI is identical, the standby current is less than 10µA on both the M6 and M3.

If there is anything else you want to know, I have both, just ask…

Thanks for the fast reply.
Only other question would be how is the e-switch mounted on the driver?

One 5C ordered. Thanks!

I haven’t had the driver out, so I cannot tell you for sure. The M3 is a well mounted switch, so i would think the M6 is as well.

Got my today! great light really. :+1: I must own M900 too! GB???

Hmm, I might just be unlucky with both of my orders. Both my lights came with the safety seal opened, both of my light had off centered labeling, my 1A had a bad carrying pouch, and my 5C came with a broken pocket clip.

looks like you’re jinxed :slight_smile:

I had to contact gearbest because of this one. My copy is kind of to short. All of my 18650s dont fit, even the shortest one, an eagtac 3500! Maybe ive got a melon or this light is only compatible with unprotected cells which would be a shame because i dont use them. They never said this was unprotected only. Thats the first time im a bit unhappy but i hope gearbest can find a solution.

My seal was broken too. Im thinking maybe they open the single pack orders and remove the extras that come with the full packs. There is def space in the box for a small charger and battery. My light seems ok though for the most part.

Code still works, ordered the 1A