ENEDED

i bought one too. looks nice the flashlight

can you post some beamshots?

so its 600 lumens using alkaline batteries? or does it take the 14500 cells?

Please describe the ui .

What’s with the head twist?

What sort of PWM frequency are we talking about here? It is the super obvious 60Hz variety or something in the kHz range?

any review about?

I can't measure the actual frequency. My Ultrafire SK68 14500 produces the lowest frequency among all my lights. If compare them side to side, I would say ED25 PWM is still within the acceptable range.

Just performed a quick output measurements to compare with BLF A6 and Imalent DN11 (with LCD lumens display).

BLF A6 with 30Q

Level 5 - 980lux
Level 6 - 1868lux
Level 7 - 3060lux

Approximate lumen output for Lvl 6 and Lvl 7, are 798lm and 1386lm respectively (based on https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/35447).

Lumintop ED25 with 2x Eneloop AA (white)

High - 1470lux (628lm*)
Medium - 229lux (98lm*)
Low - 9lux (3.8lm*)

* computed values based on A6 ouput.

Imalent DN11 with 30Q

LCD 500lm - 1168lux (499lm*)
LCD 600lm - 1390lux (594lm*)
LCD 1000lm - 2470lux (1055lm*)

(measurement taken from cold start - not ANSI FL-1)

What’s the likelihood of getting the head open for an emitter swap?

Amazing. 600 lumens with enelopes. Have you tried putting 14500’s? Does the light accept them?

How’s the UI? Does it start on high, or start on low? I know there was some confusion regarding that.

Mode:

• High > Mid > Low (with off time memory)
  • Strobe > Beacon 1 (flashes every 1 second) > Beacon 2 (flashes every 3 seconds) - Loosen the head / Rotate head 20° clockwise with tail switch in ON state to engage:

Head is sealed. Brute force required.

ordered one, thx freeme!

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to use filters with this flashlight. I had a red Nitecore NFB23 22.5mm sitting around. I tried it on the flashlight. It is to big. It does not fit securely on the flashlight. I would try one of these instead: http://www.hkequipment.net/product-p/ad301r.htm
For those who like double A flashlights “it is awesome” . Thanks Freeme. :slight_smile:

Do you have info about color temperature?

Please send me the code. This sounds like a winner!

Done.

I’d like to get the code please

I’d like to see the code as well.

My two arrived today, for a double AA flashlight it’s really great. The head wasn’t glued on either of mine, so one is now XM-L2 3C and the other is XP-G2 3C dedome.

Very happy with this GB.

Thanks freeme :beer:

Interested in GB21

What is the price?