ENEDED

Ordered, thanks for your kind efforts.Keep it up:-)

Interested, black please

It is here!

When mine comes I’ll probably butcher it before ever turning it on :slight_smile:

What's your mod plan? [quote=Mike C] When mine comes I'll probably butcher it before ever turning it on :) [/quote]

order one

I`m Interested in black, thank you

Well, I think I will test it out before cutting it up, I owe it that much, but it is doomed to be butchered. I’m looking for a better host for my dual LED project with my own driver:

The NU30 is interesting because it has mutliple LEDs and two switches. I’m going to replace the driver, replace the side LEDs for a little more juice and throw in either a XPL-HI as spot or go wild with a triple. I have a triple headlamp prototype, I do like it: What did you mod today? - #1179 by Mike_C

We look forward for your new build. :THUMBS-UP:

Has there been any indication about if/when the Nichia version will be available?

You might need to add some heat sinking if going triple! See the x-ray images in my review (link in signature).

Will update when it happens.

Of coarse! I’ll cut it up and throw in a spacer, something similar to this:

I haven’t decided what to with it yet though. Too many other projects that currently have priority. I also bought a $80 headlamp which already has been cut up. Still working on the driver design for that one, and that design is waiting on the 841 development, which is waiting on other driver boards from OSH Park… etc etc…

Interested in brown color but since there’s only black right now, black it is!

Deal is available for all three colors now.

Interested thanks

Interested thanks.

In black color please

Interested thanks

All replied.