ENEDED

:BLUSH:

Sounds like yours shipped from UK warehouse too, same as mine. Except Royal Mail are still waiting for mine to be handed over to them (3 days now).

I don’t suppose you would strip it down and show us photos of the LED MCPCB and the driver ?

Ahh, I didn’t think so :wink:

I’ll ask them for new lense, but since I’m a flashlight noob, and I broke many things in my life, what is the safest way to take that lense off on the HaikeLite MT03? Any tips will be greatly appreciated. Plus I really don’t want to pay like $20 shipping fee from US to CN… ( I haven’t gone to the post office and weight the item yet, but I would assume it isn’t cheap l)

$20? Usually people say it’s closer to $60 because you have to use DHL with tracking and insurance to ship a light from the US to China and make sure it gets there.

I don’t own a mt03, so I’ll let others answer how to remove the lense. Usually you just unscrew the cover off the head, right next to the lense.

hmmm… I don’t see and screws besides the one on the switch… And I can’t twist it apart too, I certainly hope that glass thing isn’t glued on the head. And if it’s really $60 to send it back I guess I’ll just live with this small defected lens and accept their 1% partial refund… The lens is like 20~25 of the area is not coated.
I also emailed HaikeLite about the lens and haven’t got anything back yet.

I was also trying to make a new post asking the question but the forum kept saying error and unable to post… If anyone here reading knows how to remove the lens please PM or reply directly. Thanks!

Just ask on an MT03 thread. I’m sure you’ll get an answer. I know Tom E did a complete overhaul on his and is getting 27K lumen.

Other MT-01 is on the way. Thanks Freeme. I compare the first version .I hope the new one will be better …

u must be unlucky.

i had both version (Nichia and XPG3) on first round and both working evenly

Mine has the slightest amount of dimness in one bank of leds. I’ll live with it since I like the light so much. If it gets worse, I’ll upgrade to a new aftermarket driver.

Has anyone found a holster that fits this light?

Yes, a couple. Just put in “holster” on the left and click “apply” on the right.
https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/46324/search

I’m using this one:

fits perfectly

Update, Royal Mail got it yesterday, so will be delivered Mon. or Tuesday. Except I won’t be home for a week. Looking forward to analysing the changes we have been promised. So surprised UK gets this first.

Another UK person already posted that he has his, sweet :slight_smile:

Astrolux MF01 18x 219C V2 Thermography.

Astrolux MF01 18x 219C Thermography.
Automatically tracks the highest and lowest temperatures and displays them on the up left and right sides of the screen.
The center of the top of the screen is the center temperature.

When it exceeds 55℃, the illuminance decreases.
The heating protection temperature is lower than the old model.
I expected that it is brightened…There is no holster :weary:

I got another reply from Banggood.
They ‘have contacted the supplier but didn’t get a reply’ - for over a week (the first time I got an information ‘they are contacting the supplier’ was October, 7th.
I wonder how long will it take.
Hopefully before Christmas.

You did not make me happy. I have the first version. I ordered the new version for my friend. He will now have better than me…? :cry: :cry:

I don’t understand. How is one better than the other? They are the same.

i think drood miss understood.

The first version have issues with LED not evenly lid up on low mod and it only affect few lights.

Then the manufacturer did some minor change to wiring and circuit board to resolve the problem.

The second version might have another mode around 1000 lumens as some members requesting but in principle it shouldn’t make any different between first version and second version :stuck_out_tongue:

He seemed to think one was better than the other based on the thermal videos, but they’re so close together you’re not even going to notice a difference.

The problem of low mode does not bother me. I have it too. And greater heating will be useful. Winter is coming, I will not need gloves … :smiley: But the flashlight is great. I Nichia has a wow effect.