ENEDED

It seems surprisingly good :smiley:
Attached to the battery and charger $220, the attractive price more than IMALENT DX80?
Avoid the initial lot of ASTROLUX :confounded:

We can only wait and then compare :slight_smile:

Btw , dx80 is really compact , i would bet my money it has 4*18650 if i didn’t already know…

What are you talking about?

That looks extremely promising. I suppose by now it’s a given that they’ll screw something up in the first batch, but they seem to eventually fix things, so hopefully they don’t screw it up by designing it to use a battery pack.

No plans for proprietary battery packs.

Are you guys talking about the MF03? You know there is a whole thread for it here:

Interested, if its not to late Freeme.

Yesterday I pre-ordered on Banggood one MF-01. I read: “expected to ship after November 30 2017”. Today I received an email from Banggood that reads “Your order has been shipped”! I got even the tracking number even though it still doesn’t work. What does it mean?

Thats mean your mf01 already shipped.

Tracking number sometime need 4 days or a weeks for working.

Order placed for a Nichia mf01 and just received shipping notice for it too.

My experience is that most of the tracking numbers BG provides are usually for the domestic carrier in your country. It will not track until they receive the package and scan it into their system.

Well, most of my tracking numbers are visible a few days after purchase, when the item is still in ‘pre-advised’ state (aka “label printed”) :). It can take up to 3 days until the number will show in tracking.

It depends on the shipping company. From my experience, some can take more then 14 days to update.

Try track it here:

Link: http://flytexpress.com/Tracking/PackageTracking.aspx?trackingNumber=

For tracking the best options that cover most carriers are:

and the best is TrackChecker which cover the most:

TrackChecker (en)
http://www.trackchecker.net/

TrackChecker Mobile - Android Apps on Google Play

This site also finds some that many others may have difficulties to find:
Shenzhen BEISHISHENG International Transportation Co.,Ltd
http://sky56.cn/english/track/index

Many times you have to manually add the sending first part carrier when it is sent from China and secondly add your own receiving country postal office to receive updated tracking info.This works with TrackChecker…You can add several carriers to track one shipment at the same time to TrackChecker.

interested, big one looks greate!

Actually I just wished to know why BG ships so fast but writes on its web page “expected to ship after November 30 2017”

Sorry for noob question, how do I get the coupon? I want to buy one :slight_smile:

Coupon deal is not allowed for promo item. You can get ASTROLUX MF-01 now at $79.50 (valid till Nov 26) /// LINK .

I received the MF01 in time for the weekend, it’s awesome!!! :sunglasses: My first proper big light! Big thanks to the BLF crew! :+1: hmmm… next one to get MT03 XHP70.2?