ENEDED

Am i missing something? any review of this the light in its production sample reviewed somehere?

Come one man that is not fair comparison, ACEBEAM X80 is way more expensive than MF-01 if i could afford X80 i wouldn’t have given MF-01 a first glance. Problem is me and many people here cannot just pick the most expensive light and call it a day where is the fun in that and i can’t afford X80 no matter how good the quality are it is just too much money to justify for a single light after all we call this place budgetlightforum for a reason.

I think Astrolux S41 is a good and beautiful light, i got mine for $25 and for that price i am not complaining it is working fine so far, as for S42 it had a really bad start and fast forward today still not a perfect light far from it in fact despite efforts from Astrolux(BG) to fix many of it’s problems to be fair at least they try to to fix it. I dont understand why you assumed that MF-01 would be a bad light? I saw nothing wrong with the light as per Lexel’s review and if there are any problems it is from a pre-production sample as we can expect from a light in that early stage.

But everyone have their own choice and it is your own money you can do anything with it. i wouldn’t call your decision bad or anything but your logic doesn’t make much sense.

For that price i’ll give Astrolux a second change, i am sure they are also learning from their own mistakes.

In my opinion, the X80 is absolutely not a superior light. The beam profile of the MF-01 is so much more usable, with a much higher lux/lumen ratio. The tint with the Nichia 219C is also preferable over that of the X80. Specs of the MF-01 is top class. :+1:

Yeah maybe just maybe I would give them a chance mainly bcos of their price. Btw I have not place any order yet so hopefully more positive review here who knows right? :slight_smile:

I forgot to mention another reason that put me off was the lack of battery reverse polarity protection. I did encounter with an exploded 14500 li-ion battery & also placed 2 x 16340 into a non compatible flashlight that causes it to smoke after remove the battery the battery was damaged as well. (my mistake for not reading)

Hopefully that battery reverse polarity safety feature can be adapted soon. :slight_smile:

There is protection; physically it doesn’t accept reversing cells. There is no way you can reverse polarity this light.

I reviewed the production sample

I agree, the beam profile is what hooked me in

+1 This light is looking great and a great price. X80 looks way to floody and way to pricy in comparison.

Yes that is what i was referring, now what we need is the GB price :beer:

$67.95.

Hey that’s pretty good!
I’m excited

M4D M4X 69.50$ :slight_smile:

YES! can i have the coupon code? :smiling_imp:

Posting other deals here is not ethical i think.

How much longer until we can order with the coupon?

Edit: Just realised that I never expressed my interest in this. So interested :smiley:

Can we have update GB list please. ( I don’t see my name on the list yet. ) Thank you.

It looks like they have added a few more features to the light.

Is it almost ready to go into production or do they have more testing to do?

MF01 is already on its normal price now on Banggood.

Thanks again FM nichia

XP-G3 version ordered!
:+1:

I have just sent out the coupon through PM. Reply below if you have yet to receive.