ENEDED

Yeah, I had the code, but dropped the ball and didn’t order in time before the first round all sold out. In an earlier post, he said that they be available again in a week or two, but not word if the discount codes will no longer be viable. I’m hopeful that the code will still apply as I’m a stickler for discounts and personally, I won’t be buying it if it goes up much over the original discount price.

MF 01 219 c (WB 5000 k / iso 400 / shutter 1/4)

Olight X 7 NW (WB 5000 k / iso 400 / shutter 1/4)

The above is a mistake.
Is there no 10000lm for MF01 219c?
There is no difference in brightness extremely even if 219c and XP-G3 are compared.

I’m the same too.

Don’t want to risk buying 2 lights and found out it have problems.

So far so good and this light look promising. I’m keen to get XP-G3

That does seem strange, I wonder if the X7 was on turbo or turbo s?

Is that X7 fully charged and in Turbo S? The pictures are correct to the indicated light?

Something looks off comparing the Q8 vs the X7. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me…

By the (rough) numbers its:

Q8 - 6000lm 60kcd
X7 - 9000lm 28kcd
MK34VN - 7400lm 54kcd

With the X7 I would expect a bit brighter and quite a bit wider overall beam profile with a pretty bright spill. It only looks marginally wider than the Q8.
Then comparing the X7 with the M43 and the M43 looks significantly brighter though some 1600lm less output…

Maybe the pictures got mixed up?

I reordered the pictures from highest listed output to lowest (keeping the same pics with the same designation). Pic 3 is closer to what I would expect from the X7 NW, still maybe a bit dim, but the wide profile looks correct.

MF01 219c - Olight X7 NW - m43 219c D320

MK34vn - BLF Q8

I just back home & recheck my X7 batteries, all four 30Q around 3.7V. X7 unable turn on Turbo S if the Batteries below 3.8V. So, The X7 beamshot photo is Turbo not Turbo S! I’ll edit my post. Thanks JasonWW for remind….

and when is that?

Ah, didn’t notice others had posted about it while I spent way too much time analyzing beamshot pictures. :laughing:

3.7v probably isn’t enough for full Turbo output. I would guess around 3000-4000lm.

Anniversary ended 6 days ago.

The observation power of two people is amazing.
I’m embarrassed… :confounded:

Our Unknown is Olight expert, I not surprised at all. [quote=silicoon]

The observation power of two people is amazing. I’m embarrassed… :confounded:
[/quote]

Just a thought……it would be nice if they have the led combination option (9 Nichia led with 9 CREE XP-G3) :slight_smile:

I vaguely remembered that the X7 had that weird double click plus another double click to turbo S that I never liked. A lot of people forget it’s there.

Nice pics btw. You can really compare the hotspot sizes. The Q8 is surprisingly tight focused. Very similar to the L6 or S70.

There must be a technical reason not to do this because it sure makes a ton of sense to have a combo to get the best of both led types. Throw a few xp-l hi in there for some extra throw while you are at it.

Already did, early Saturday, no response (weekend… :slight_smile: )
Strange thing, one try on 17track resulted in ‘network error’ and I got ‘item is announced ’ on September, 12 . Looks like the tracking number somewhat vanished from the system after 12…

I have to wonder why so many here insist of using only 17Track when it clearly isn’t the best for finding many of the tracks and complain when it doesn’t find their shipments?

TrackChecker is by far the best for finding tracks and has PC and mobile apps. PackageRadar is the second best.
PackageRadar usually shows who the carrier is if you don`t know it and after finding out TrackChecker tracks better.
Of course the tracking code has to be valid at first place before it can be tracked with any applications.

I don`t get it,they all are free so why not try and use something that in many cases works better?

I don’t like to download and install stuff on PC.

You don`t have to,PackageRadar has a website and a mobile app and TrackChecker app don`t have to be installed as it can be used as a portable app even from USB stick and there is a very well working TrackChecker Mobile app.

Is it international standardized tracking number format (two letters + 9 numbers + country code, ie. “RG000000000CN”) or some strange semi-private and often inaccurate tracking number like GB use?

Yes, it is RG (9letters)BE (similar to the one I had before, ).

Now 17track and packageradar are showing ‘not found’…