ENEDED

ordered one with your link - thank you freeme

Thank you Freeme. Just placed my order :+1:

ordered one with your link – thank you freeme :+1:

Code has expired…

Banggood 11th Anniversary Sale has ended.

Ah, any chance to get a new one? At a reasonable price that is.

August's deal is still valid.

At that amazing price - why not?

One can never have too many chargers lol.

…and then there were four :slight_smile:

View post on imgur.com

Mine are still inside boxes

interested

Thanks for the hookup on the best upgrade I could imagine. This is a kickass charger. It makes it easy to keep the BLF GT at its peak performance, and the deer in the next county stumbling around with blind spots in their vision. I should have bought 2. I was curious if you have any contacts at wish? i got a decent deal on some lights there with awesome fast fulfillment . It might be a good excuse to make contact. I think it would make an awesome group buy for something a bit different from the flashights. 6 for $300, thought that was a good price, wondered if you could get it lower or if there would be enough intrest for group buy. 150 watts 110v 2835's patterned to make 15000 lumen. i dare you to get a better price. LOL thanks again,

Always Respectfully

Andrew Whitehill

Interested!

I’m interested! getting tired of charging batteries one by one in my um10

int, thanks

I’m interested. How do I order this charger? Thanks

I’m in for one

Interested

Interested

No sure if this has been highlighted before. Just before i went to sleep the other night, i noticed a faint light (about 0.5lm) coming from my charging terminal.

Initially, i thought i left my charger running but i confirmed that it the main was OFF. Then I realized that my SC4 was actually draining a pair of 18650s that I had left them in its bay for 2 straight days. Fortunately, one of the lowest voltage that i got from DMM was only 4.15V. Definitely a lesson learnt. Always a good habit to remove the batteries from the bays once charging has completed.