ENEDED

Thank you guys!

Price and coupon, please.

So, has anyone tried to get some clarification from Nitecore on why their website and owner’s manual say 4 x 1500 mA instead?

I’ve found that with the first three 18650 batteries, the charge rate was 2000 mAh, but after placing the 4th 18650 battery, it would re-adjust the charge rates, accordingly. It didn’t happen immediately, either; but that is fine.

The total overall max output of the charger is supposed to be 6 Amps. You can adjust the priority of the first two channels, so they’re running at a higher amperage, than the second two, but I’ve got a feeling it won’t allow you to make them all at the same high charge rate - a safety feature. I haven’t actually tried running those first two channels in higher priority, though, so I can’t verify, yet that this is the case. Would make sense, though.

The more I use these chargers, the more I love them:

The features and vast improvements that have been made, over previous versions of this charger, have clearly been well thought out and implemented.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

I looked at the back of one of my units, and it clearly said that D NiMhs would fit; but, just to be sure, I grabbed two Tenergy Centura LSD D NiMhs, and they fit just fine :slight_smile:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

I noticed that the charge rate, for these batteries, automatically defaulted to 500 mAh; but I re-programmed the slots to charge at 2 Amps/Hour (which dropped to 1998. I can live with that), and they worked great!

Looks like the charge rate override is temporary, though. The moment I stuck a 16340 battery in the left slot, it defaulted to 500 mAh.

I also noticed that as a battery is approaching being fully charged, the charge rate ramps down, accordingly - better for the battery’s overall life.

This is good.

Good design, Nitecore :-)!

It is almost plug and play.

First post here! Any way at all that this deal is still available?

Welcome to the Forums, superpacker510!

My last purchase (of my second SC4) was made back on the 14th, and the coupon code worked, then.

You can try making the purchase, and plugging in the coupon code. If it works, the price will be re-calculated, and you can finish out your order. If it doesn’t, you can cancel out of the order.

They also seem to be advertising that the price, using the Android or iPhone app, is $37.95….? I don’t really need any more of these chargers, so I’m not inclined to experiment and see if this holds true, but…

Good luck!

pff, my sc4 has some horrible coil whine when idling without batteries, and cable makes cracking sound when twisted and moved, and no i don’t have hangover, quality from my old d4 has fallen :confused: also i think my units screen won’t dim down after any time, does anyones unit dim down?

edit: it does dim, at least sometimes

I confirm on the whining sound during idle. Noise is rather faint in my opinion. You have to be within 60cm distance from your hear in order to hear it. Lii-500 does produce much higher pitch than SC4, if you place battery into the bay without powering up the charger (USB out mode).

Screen does fade out after 5min or so but reading is still visible without waking up the charger.

$29.61

Coupon: SC411TH

Banggood 11th Anniversary Sales

Coupon can only be applied once.

Ordered! :smiley:

@Ormbett Thanks pal!! :nerd_face: :+1:

Just ordered two more of these babies. omg….where am I gonna put these???

I’ll make room. This gives me a good reason to do away with the MC6 charger I’m not crazy about.

Yeah…that’s the ticket.

LMAO

Killer deal :slight_smile:

Thanks freeme!

I have snatched three already, but still need more SC4.

How long at this price?

13 more hrs.

Awesome charger………charges fast……

Can 2 26650’s be charged at the same time at 3A each?

Or 3 18650’s at 2A?

How does the opus bt-c3100 v2.2
Compare to this charger?
Thanks

1. Yes.
  2. It shows 2A for all four bays but i doubt it is charging at 8A. Still waiting for HKJ explanation.
  3. Nitecore chargers are fairly easy to use, you don't even need to refer to the manual to use one. I like the large colored display and build quality. Charger uses heatsink to cool down its components instead of fan. Some people has complained that charger produces a buzzing noise when it is in idle mode. I don't think it is that bad, whenever I hear that sound, i know my charger is done charging with the batteries.