ENEDED

i have faith in haikelight :stuck_out_tongue:
mine is shipped, so i dont really worry

Good NEWS!!!

wow they did upgrade the MT03 to 70.2

Freeme, coupon for MT03 II XHP70.2 will be?

Is the reflector only OP ?

The coupon is not ready yet.

The group buy is over here. ENEDED

Interested in CW.

Sent.

Is price inclusive of shipping worldwide or no? i’m already on the list for the kronos and seeing that it puts out more for the same price w/ shipping than the haikelite i’m not too sure, although it sure is more EDC-able

Inclusive. [quote=R10500] Is price inclusive of shipping worldwide or no? i'm already on the list for the kronos and seeing that it puts out more for the same price w/ shipping than the haikelite i'm not too sure, although it sure is more EDC-able [/quote]

great, interested in the code for one in NW!

Sent.

The CW versions are shipped now too.

WHAT DO MEAN FIRST I ORDERED THE NW BUT I LOVE MY CW SO WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THE CW COLOUR I SWAPPED IT THE CW WITH A SMOOTH REFLECTOR MAN IF BANNGOOD SENDS ME IT WITH A OP I AM GONNA BE PISSED HARD I HOPE YOUR WRONG? :smiling_imp:

CW Version says :

Reflector: SMO Aluminum Reflector

placed an order for a NW black MT07S!

How is this possible to reach more throw? On Banggood it has a range of 500 m, where the MT07 has 850 m

Love to see review of this light. :smiley:

850m? With only 5000 lumen, it needs one heck of a reflector to get that much focus.

For comparison, the L6 with SMO reflector, FET driver and 70.2 pushing 8000+ lumen can get to 850m. My light which measures a bit on the low side got 830m.

If the reflector is quite large and very well focused, the MT07S might do 850m.

I’m confused, there’s no way the older xhp70 with OP reflector was 850m. More like 500. The newer version with 70.2 and SMO should have more range.

I mean that they claimed the new version would outperform the old version, MT07, with more throw, but in this thread and on Banggood it says 500 m, which is far less.