ENEDED

Please help me to understand. What do you mean by a new driver from lexel? What does new drive do and how to do you replace new drive onto MF02? Thank you.

Lexel will have a new buck driver available similar to the one in the GT. You convert the battery carrier to 4S, then install the driver. It runs NarsilM on it. You can use the xhp35 or even an xhp50 or xhp70.

Lexel is also working on a boost driver. You can leave the MF02 battery carriers at 6v and run your xhp35 at 12v. It is predicted to do 3A at 12v and 6A at 6v. It also runs NarsilM. It is not ready, though. Maybe in a month.

These should be higher quality than the factory drivers, plus run a better UI.

Thank you

[quote=JasonWW]

Please advise, How to contact Mr. Lexel ? Thank you.

Lexel

Here is his thread on the GT driver for the MF02.

Here is his thread of buying a driver from him.

Well, it all depends.
There is always fluctuation in performance from led to led and in general CW has more output then NW.
My TN42 CW has an output of 659Kcd, according to Djozz.

TN42 NW will mostly be around the 600Kcd mark, CW MF02 could be around 480Kcd and with a little tinkering could be well above 500Kcd.
I know of a member of the German flashlight Forum TLF that has a MF02 NW that reached 538Kcd with a little tinkering.
Looking at the reflector size I think this is quite respectable.

But, like I said, I just like the MF02’ design.
If I can still get one with the GB Discount I will.

Cheers
Nico

I know it , i was just talking about 100% stock lights .

Another MF-02 (that one of my friends owns) will probably get a resistor mod (hoping for 2.8amps if possible) + xhp35 hi e2 1a .

What MCU is in the MF02? Is it reachable for a reflash?

Is this group buy active or not? After some time, still waiting for coupon code. Its supposed to come as PM if I got it right?

Stock drivers are usually 99.9% non-reflashable unless you have the factory firmware to tinker with. They are definitely not using a attiny mcu like a lot of BLF lights use.

105 on alert for CW. Including myself.

I did that measurement and can confirm it on 10m @2.5A current GT NarsilM driver and XHP25HI E2-3C got over 530k on all measurements
The stock CW MF01 diode in my sample seemed with 464kcd not to be a good D4 bin according to those measurements more like D2

I measured also two 100mmthrowers
Niwalker Vostro BK-FA30S thrower with 685k
a stock CW TN42 with 665k and after mod with GT driver in it @2.54A with 705kcd

so my readings seem pretty much in line with most other reviews of similar lights

will the led survive ?

where did he found the e2 led ?

I think it will survive , a D4 i tested even @ 2.9amps was running fine , on a small heatsink .

I mentioned in another thread i bought them from a modder , i could get a few pcs only . My first choice is still E2 3C , if we find it somewhere…

Any predictions for cw arrival?

Google Translate, sorry

I would be interested in a NW MF-02 if this is GB is still open.

Thanks!

just got mine in NW its real nice , but will put a E2 3C and try it or maybe even an E4 3C

CW back in stock
Order placed

Thanks for the code, freeme :+1:

I would like the code for CW.