ENEDED

Ok thanks. I appreciate your efforts.

Order placed for 1.

Ordered 1.
Thank you!

Sounds like price may be increased before it gets into hands of reviewers?

Interested! Any beam shots?

I am still waiting for my 2nd sample with upgraded reflector. For 1st Gen performance, you can refer to lusan_senna's MT35 beamshots.

Interested! Could I join the groupbuy?

Ordered one.
Will order another one later.

Ordered 1.
Thank you!

New list in this thread?

Then first dibs on a NW :slight_smile:

Edit: Didn’t see this response below so I guess I wait until that is clear.

Did also order a second MF02 now. Thanks.

I’m in for 1pcs with NW LED (4500K or 5000K would be great, but anything below 5500K is fine with me). Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’m interested in a neutral white version, anything around 5000k would be good.

Ordered one.
Thanks

If I wait for the NW version will it be the same price as this version? I would much prefer a NW version and since I don’t quite have the know how to do an emitter swap, I think I’m going to wait on that version.

Put me on the NW list of you’re already creating one, if not I’ll keep an eye out.

Freeme can you make it happen to buy MF01 and MF02 head only? I ordered an MF02 but I want an MF01 too and If I can buy the head only cheaper it will be the best option for me.

Please :blush:

Ordered, thanks

I Just ordered one, thanks freeme :+1:

Interested. Thanks :slight_smile:

An emitter swap consists of unscrewing the bezel, then removing the reflector. You reach in with your soldering iron and unsolder the 2 wires on the emitter. Pull it out and drop in the new one. Then solder the 2 wires onto it and put the light back together.

Here is a video of Simon from Convoy assembling one of his lights. Look at 2:40 to see him install the emitter and solder the wires. It’s quite easy.