ENEDED

:+1:
Since there is a preproduction sample - when will we able to get some beamshots?

Interested

What are you expecting from a beam shot? It’s the same basic flashlight design as many other lights. I would guess the beam pattern is going to look exactly like any of those others.

So - why do manufarcturers make new flashlights when they are basically all the same?
And I’m pretty sure that the beam would be a bit different from a S2+ or so…

I want to see if the beam is nicely round - I only have 1 XHP35 Flashlight (Haikelite MT02) and that beam is ugly

Im very interested, please add me to the List

Put me down for a second one add to list

Okay, I think you misunderstood me. I meant the beam from all xhp35, big smo reflector lights are going to look the same. Not all flashlights in general.

Here is an exact list:

ASTROLUX MF-02 CREE XHP35 HI 2500lm 1.5km+ – $68 (to be confirmed)

BLF-Lumintop GT with higher KCd – $111+

Manker MK35 XHP35 HI 2550lm 1420m – $155.95

Klarus G35 XHP35 HI D4 2000lm 1000m – $98.98

Thrunite TN42 2000lm 1550m – $199

Nitecore TM38 Lite Tiny Monster
XHP35 HI D4 1800lm 1400m – $360/2XX

Niwalker BK-FA09S XHP35 HI 2400lm 1490m

The beamshots from all these lights should look the same. Skinny, narrow with very little spill.

As to why we have so many versions of the same light, there are lots of reasons. Everyone wants a piece of the super thrower pie. Lol

alright :wink:
Well - the G35’s Beam,shot doesn’t look very narrow :stuck_out_tongue:

Source: [Review] Klarus G35 | Taschenlampen Forum

I have a Convoy L2 with FET and XP-L Hi - that beam is narrow but has a bit too much spill for me.
I hoped that this one would be better.

Edited #219 - not interested anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

I went through the G35 review and noticed some interesting things. That light uses a medium sized reflector instead of a large one like the other lights on the list (about 1/2” smaller diameter). This may be why it has a less focused beam and has such a short throw distance compared to the other lights. Only 1000 meters compared to 1400+ meters on the other lights. Or it might be the reflectors shape is not optimal.

I think the G35 should be excluded from the list of serious throwers. Let’s stick with 1400 meters and higher. Those are the big dogs.

Freeme

Is there any update on this light?

Thanks

Interest.

Im very interested, please add me to the List

Interested!

ANY news on this!? :question:

Haha, you guys short of lights to buy is it?

after seeing how beautiful and well made the MF01 is i cant wait for this light.

Never! :smiley: :+1:

Please add me.

What is driver stabilization? So in hi mode we get 2000lumens after 5 minutes and after 40 minutes we still have 2000 lumens? What is the answer?

Please add me 219c