ENEDED

And there is not much of a capacity penalty either; it’s awesome! :sunglasses:

Mine shipped last night. Estimated delivery 5-6 days, so probably coming from their European warehouse.

Mine says: Back order. I think it will take a while before they ship it.

Looks like preorder has ended

freeme, I’d like to have the coupon for the NW if it’s still available. Thanks.

I am very excited about this offering. I ordered one with the group buy pricing.
This thing should rival the Thrunite TN42 at 1/3 the cost. Thats enticing.

When will they ship though??

I am in send me the code please NW. I hope I am not to late I am sure someone droped out of the list.

Do they ship the NW yet ?

Hi,
I bought one CW.
Now I would like to buy one NW, too.

Please set me onto the NW list.

Thanks a lot.
greetings Markus

Agro, are you saying you got this message today or is it the old message that was reported a week ago in this post?

Got it today.

I’ve had the same message…

I’m planning on it arriving in time for Christmas as a present to myself :slight_smile:

Got the same message two days ago….

You must have missed me.

I like a code for NW please.

I think the MF01 was just the same. They didn’t meet the ship date and it was delayed about 2 weeks. So why not the MF02, as well? Lol

I presume this is just for the neutral white version…

No, nothing to do with that. Just delays in manufacturing. Remember that the MF02 had some last minute changes with a thinner bezel, a wider reflector and a higher output driver. These changes might have pushed back the start of production.

Strange, the email I got definitely says ‘Shipped Date 11/29/2017 23:03:15’. Hopefully they didn’t find any fault afterwards which is causing the delay for other people.