ENEDED

Mateminco MT35 is the same flashlight, right?

Here is your answer.

The MT35 will cost a bit more than the MF02 once you add shipping.

BTW, there is a “search this thread” button at the top of the page that let’s you search. You will find out all the things said if you use that.

For what it’s worth. I ordered mine on the groupbuy the other day, so it definitely active. Perhaps freeme hasn’t gotten around to distributing more codes. (Maybe he hasn’t gotten his “please and thank you” quota for the day)

I will wait for his response.

Thanks!!

Thank you very much for your quick answer.

So Do you know how much does it cost ship to USA?

Banggood has free shipping options to the USA

Thank you. i will take a look at that.

About $26 through DHL. which isn’t bad since it’s very fast shipping.

I see. That’s a good option. Thanks again, Jason

I’m sorry, but I thought ARsee was saying he’d discovered group buy was definitely over. I apologize for my reaction.

I’m interested in one MF02 (NW version).
Could you please send me a code?
(I think my original request got lost in this long thread).

interested in the NW that is in stock on the moment :smiley: , Could you please send me a code?

Freeme PM'd me the necessary.

The NW was out of stock so I chose the "notify" option. All I can do is cross my fingers the code works when new stock arrives.

My MF-02 arrived. Bought the NW about 1.5 weeks ago. LED isn’t perfectly centered :frowning:

on MAX output, does anyone else notice a bit of smoke inside the reflector?

It’s ok. When i bought my k65, there was vapor inside the reflector for the first time i turned it on. I waited a while and it vanished.

Could I please get a code for the NW version. As of 10PM 1/22 they are in stock.

Interested if still available.

Oh ok, ill test again, I hope its not like the Emisar D1 that had the plastic ring start to burn and got my reflector all foggy, once I cleaned it was horrible, you cant use microfibre to clean reflector. Learnt that.

thanks for the code, ordered one :sunglasses:

Please send me a code. Thank you.

Version MF02 NW