ENEDED

I’m confused, why would you think you need to swap the head to use the other beam?

Because I got two heads and one battery carrier and one tube. The one with bad driver I want to change XHP70.2 and Lexel driver. The other works fine with XHP35 HI. I want to leave that stock.

So you want to have two MF02 heads on the same battery tube and carrier? One head be stock xhp35-HI and one head be xhp70.2?

I ordered 2 psc on 01.17.2018, recived 15.03 in both current was higher than 3A. Soon or later it will kill led.
I’m waiting for another one ordered on 03.04.2018.
When I get it I will measure the current too.

I will measure mine today.

interested

I measured mine with 4 freshly charged Sanyo GA batteries with an Uni-T UT210E clamp meter.
My result is 2,66A on the LED.
But I have bypassed spring on driver and all springs bypassed in battery carrier.

Intersted too on a battery tube , carrier , tailcap .

I hope Freeme or M4DM4X can help us and talk to banggood.

MF02 Has boost driver so bypassed spring didn’t change current to the led.

Did you de-solder the red wire , and then connect the multimeter in series between the red wire and the led ?

I know how to use multimeter if you asking about that.
So yes i desolder led wire and connect multimeter in series between wire and led.

Nope , not asking this .

It just seems really weird to me just like other people here .

I think direct in line current measurement is more accurate than clamping type of measuremen. smokuxx1987 measurement should be accurate, not sure is it Astrolux mounted wrong resistor or they increase the current to meet their spec closer.

In my light driver has 2 pcs R150 conected in parallel witch gives 0.075 ohm 3.4A

I resolder one R150 to R270 And got 2.3A.

Those should be correct value, I mean similar with review samples posted in BLF.

Mine also has two R150-s for the 2.66A current. And I got 2328 lumens OTF at start and 416 kcd

416 measured from what distance?

15m
10m and 20m I got under 400kcd numbers. About 380-396

Got mine today finally, love this light quality looks very good, the reflector is smooth and no dust or fingerprints :smiley: wonderful light! thanks freeme for code and team Astrolux for making!