ENEDED

Any news about the winners?

It’s been over a week….

It’s the Haikelite/Vollison curse…

Lol Lightbringer sounds about right.

For a short while I was thinking Niwalker had finally warmed up to BLF.

cross the fingers :smiley:

Haha, Vollison rep MIA since April. I lost contact with him. Niwalker boss is fairly hard to reach out too, but we did speak briefly early this week. I will forward him the winner names to him soon.

Should i not announce the winners' nick? I thinking of giving a surprise for them. Let them post in here later.

Maybe Vollison rep ran on us and told his boss the lights sent to BLF members already :smiley:

I think it should be transparent who the winners are. I mean we are talking about 250+$ worth flashlights :beer:

He is the owner of the brand if i remember correctly. Maybe is busy earning money from other places.

+1 with this ^
Despite last decision is on freeme, of course :wink:

This is a free entry give away, nothing gained - nothing lost.

Yeah, that’s how I feel about the Haikelite dealy. I didn’t plunk down any bux on a light or anything, like a lot of people did, so even if I never see it, I’m not out so much as a dime.

Of course, it kinda sours you on the brand, but…

Kinda??!!!

The free giveaway we have nothing to be upset about. But don’t bring Haiklight into this!! That is a touchy subject hahaha

I guess I was misunderstood above! I don’t care about the value of the lights, I was mainly agreeing with the possibility to divulge openly the names of winners! :wink:

:arrow_right:

These give a ways lately are teases

Yes, but eventually we are rewarded
(take the pebble from my hand grasshopper).

our time and hype are lost :disguised_face:

If the manufacturer doesnt honor his promise, why did he bother in the first place?

Dont like this catfooting around…