ENEDED

I don't think it is included.

Package included:
1 x Astrolux FT01 XHP50.2 USB Rechargeable 21700 18650 LED Flashlight
1 x Spare DIY 18650 Body Tube (Flashlight can work with both 18650 and 21700 battery)
2 x Spare O-rings
1 x Spare tail switch cup
1 x Lanyard

quote=TheAuditor]Hi in the specs it says this includes a stainless steel strike bezel. I note that the Mateminco TK01 has this as an extra for $10. I'm just checking that the bezel is included in the Astrolux deal? Thanks. [/quote]

Interested if the price is truly epic :sunglasses:

I didn’t get a DM. :frowning:

I didn’t get a PM too.

so i just receive the DM

quite disappointed, was expecting something about 3x-40$, with this price, i would rather buying klarus xt11x, higher lumen and better build quality, and inlcluding battery, for a 15 bucks more

There is a long story behind this project that we are not going to into details... Price is final for now. There is nothing much we could do at this stage.

Our new manager from BG promised me that model X will be more cost effective.

ASTROLUX FT01 yes please :slight_smile: code would be appreciated.

i see, i will pass this GB and wait for X, it look more promising, a competitor for blf gt mini and emisar d1s

+1 [quote=mrheosuper]

i see, i will pass this GB and wait for X, it look more promising, a competitor for blf gt mini and emisar d1s
[/quote]

New coupon will be release next week.

i wish it could be around $40, to be honest at this price i prefer the Rofis MR50 with coupon at around the same price, better build maybe and also include 21700 battery. FT01 look good though especially the silver, still long way from shipping so maybe i’ll order it by then.

Ok Ordered One :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Freeme mine havent shipped yet. Is it delayed?

FT01 is in stock. You can forward me your order number if you want me to check for you. [quote=rizky_p] Hi Freeme mine havent shipped yet. Is it delayed? [/quote]

I’m just reviewing mine right now for banggood, the power button flickers really fast whilst the flashlight is on or charging. Doesn’t matter which 18650 I use.

Also sometimes holding doesn’t go to strobe but it makes one quarter of the LED glow very faintly.

The same part of LED glows for a while after you turn the light off too.

It sounds like your review copy has some issues.

Guy this is a good light… built in charging works very nice… i measured 2210 lumen, and 2260 lumen @ turn on using samsung 40t…

What about the throw?

Yep I also got 2,215 lumens. It’s a very solid light. No throw measurements.

How fast does it blink when it’s charging?