ENEDED

Agree.

Haikelite SC02 keeps ~2000 lumens for 10 minutes. Bigger flashlight, but older led with less efficiency.

1300 lm is not bad anyway.
Let’s see what deal(s) will be offered.
If I am looking for a strong flooder ( yes ), and the size is not the most important factor ( no ) Imalent RT70 can be grabbed at 90$, Acebeam L30 for 100$. These are definitely seeming better deals at the current price.

But this is an interesting and nice light, indeed.

If the graph is true, it is VERY impressive! For such a small light, how can it possibly maintain 1300 lumens? I’m guessing what they didn’t tell you is that there is a fan blowing on it.

Yes, it does seem pretty short. Their thermal stepdown temperature might be on the conservative side. Lights like the SC02 allow very high temperatures. I could also be due to it being tested with a protected cell. If you get too much resistance on most boost drivers the light might step down because the driver is pulling too many amps. We need more details on the run time test and why it stepped down.

If size is not an issue for you, then definitely look at the bigger lights. They will be able to maintain a higher output at continuous levels and also have longer run time. As you go down in size you also go down in performance and run time. You trade all this for convenience in carrying it.

Interested

Im in depending on price

It seems more likely a simple timed stepdown. But You’re right, there’s not enough information yet.

It is obvious that Astrolux is really strong in size/lumen ratio. Both generally and especially in this lamp. I expected different characteristics, that’s all. :slight_smile:
Maybe this is not the lamp I am looking for. Maybe a 11.11. deal can change my opinion. :smiley:

Interested in grey Version!

int

Interested.

Depending on the price,.im interested

Interested

Interested.

Interested, depending on price.

Interested

What is the difference between the FT01 and TK01?

The name. Mateminco is the name they use when sold locally and Astrolux is the name Banggood uses to sell internationally.

Preorder starts today!

Don`t got a message with price or code…

Code?