ENEDED

Could you PM the code please? Will it still work? As banggood has a promo on this FL at the moment/

Yes I am interested!

Does This use a 18650 or 18350?

The picture says 18350.

Thanks

The one on promo is 18650 package. I can't seen to find any link for that 18350 tube from their official store too. How many are interested for the short tube? I will ask BG to contact manufacturer.

Ordered one CW.
Thanks

interested

Another well made budget light model from Eagle Eye.

Freeme can you make some advices for this light to Eagle eye?
I got mine today.
First and most important:
It shows with the little led that need to charge but it doesn’t turn off itself just when voltage drops down to 2,2V which is too low and over discharging a li-ion cell. It only shuts off that level because the input voltage is lover than led forward voltage so there is only indicator and no over discharge protection.

Second: They added strobe. WHY!!! This is a beginners flashliht and they don’t need strobe. It wouldn’t be a big problem if it is well hidden but it accessible with a double tap and no need to tap very fast. So I got strobe a lot times just trying the light. It enters strobe too easy.

My suggestion to replace strobe with a moon mode because low is pretty high. Add protection to power off if battery is at 2,7V. And it will be an awsome flashlight. All other things great. Nice quality and good feel in hand and nice beam and tint.

X3R uses Low-Voltage Warning instead of Low-Voltage Protection. It is stated under the operation section. I do agree that strobe gets trigger fairy easy if you are used to fast switching. They should have configured it to triple clicks of something.

Interested. Can you send me code? Thanks.

Interested for 18350 version

interested but does it come with 18350 tube as well?? if not where do you get them?

interested

Sorry, no 18350 version.