ENEDED

Well people had mentioned that the batteries went flat even with the battery carrier untwisted 1/4 turn to disable the light. There’s probably a spring in the back end to power the USB charger / charging circuit, which would still have contect with the head loosened.

*Yeah there is one, photo of it in Selfbuilt’s review

The tail section draws a lot more standby current than the driver in the head. When you untwist the tube a bit, then the battery tube’s negatives (outer metal ring) will disconnect from both the driver and tailcap side. The positive will of course remain in contact due to the two springs, but you have an open circuit now for zero draw. An easy way to make sure you have no contact in the tailcap is to keep the battery checker on at all times. When the battery indicator lights are all off, then this means the battery carrier is not in contact with the tailcap when the battery tube is loose.

Correct and I still Mech Lock out all multi-cell/single cell e-switch lights…even if I use them on a day to day (night to night) basis, period. I don’t care what the latest a greatest software loc-out or other safety features have to offer, remove the batteries/carrier or open the circuit to me is safest. Unless it has a Tail cap loc-out…like the L6…

its not really hard to implement a LV shutdown of the powerbank feature, just a voltage comparator that switches it off when the sensed voltage falls below the reference voltage

This problem only had the first version. The other no longer. It is recognized by the color of the battery holder. The first version has silver (aluminum), second version yellow (brass)

first version

second version

Lumintop needed you back 3yrs ago when they came out with this SD75. LUMINTOP SD75 XHP70 4000 Lumens great price with GearBest -----------CLOSED -------------------

It would do Lumintop well to update and improve this light, it has excellent heat sinking and build quality, a very robust light.

grabbed one, thanks.

Hmmmm….Now the question is…. what is Gearbest selling for such a low price, the New or Old version…

Pity, no shopping option for Serbia either…

the question is if it makes sense to buy to one Europe adress and forward them to other members

It depends on shipping costs and customs duties and/or tax laws of particular country.

I ordered one….couldn’t resist such a deal.
Do I need one ? Not necessarily….do I want one ?? Yessss…. :person_facepalming:

Freeme, do you think Gearbest could be so merciful to add a shipping option to Germany? Can you please talk to a sales rep of Gearbest if they could change their mind? It's hard to understand why they ship it to all surrounding countries like Poland, Netherlands, France, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark and Czech Republic but not to Germany. Have I missed something on the TV news? Has our chancellor lately offended the Chinese president or prime minister?

Sold out :frowning:

Grabbed one.
I hope dosn’t get under customs.

Freeme any chance for additional batch of SD75 ?
I thought for long time and bought all :person_facepalming:

of course do not ship to Turkey neither.

Sorry, all sold out. I will update here again if they are able to restock them.

Sorry if this interferes with raccoon city but...

It is an quite old model, they probably had stock they wanted to get rid of quickly and will not restock it.
Product reached end of its life (for manufacturer, of course).