ENEDED

It is an quite old model, they probably had stock they wanted to get rid of quickly and will not restock it.
Product reached end of its life (for manufacturer, of course).

My order got cancelled, not enough in stock… :frowning:

Mine too! I hate you so much gearbest! You done this thing to me anorher time in a few months. I’m curious if anybody get one!
I think they not even have one light just a clickbait to run there and spend money to other things also.

Mine got cancelled too. :confounded:

Welcome to the club…
Mine too was cancelled…
So freeme
How many did they have?? only 1??
Who was the lucky one??

Ordered 2 when the part counter was at 96, they cancelled both, seller ran out of stock, here is a 10% off code?

BIOYA Gearbest!

mine got canceled too. I just wonder, how many people will actually get what they ordered. Gearbest this is not how you do business, this is how you really piss of your customers. But as its Gearbest, I kinda expected that and that’s why I always pay via PayPal when it comes to GB.

Guess this was a pricing mistake by Gearbest. Just had both of mine refunded yesterday. Don’t count on getting these.

That’s not the explanation we got, right?

“Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that we can not ship your item LUMINTOP SD75 XHP70 4000lm Super Bright LED Flashlight for Outdoor out as the seller run out of stock for the item. ”

Well, that’s what it said. Are they not the seller? Why would you put something on sale that is not in inventory. Just seemed as though they didn’t want to honor the price since none were probably shipped at that price. I am just speculating. May be a little frustrated also. Oh well, knew it was too good to be true.

mine got canceled too……strange…

I was just hoping they could honor the deal. I guess the price was too good to be true.

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your recent order at GearBest.com

Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that we can not ship your item LUMINTOP SD75 XHP70 4000lm Super Bright LED Flashlight for Outdoor out as the seller run out of stock for the item. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and we will do our best to ensure that this issue does not happen again.

We will refund the item in full.

Note about refunds : For PayPal accounts, please allow up to 48 hours for the transaction to process.For credit card payments, please allow between 7-14 business days.

To apologize for this inconvenience we wish to offer you 10% off discount coupon code when you spend over 10 USD for your future orders.

Coupon Code: 2U7P06EDDS

Valid Until: December 31th.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you again for your support and understanding.

Best regards,

Support Center

GearBest Customer Service

https://www.gearbest.com/

Canceled too…

Canceled too…
I doubt if they are going to send to anyone…

Guess it was too hot to handle even for a reliable shop like Gearbest LOL

Cancelled too. WTF.

All orders have been cancelled.

I doubt it is an out of stock issue as SD75 has been relisted with $168 price tag.

Dear all,
I am sincerely to tell you as below issue:

Gearbest has made a grave mistake in the pricing of the Sd75. We were late to realize it and would like to apologise for the inconveniences it might have caused our valued customers.
We hope you can accept our sincere apology.
Thank you.

I can understand that mistake was made (we are humans after all) and I can accept apology even though I have my doubts how sincere that apology really is.

But you can be sure about one thing. I as customer will never accept when I am being lied to. And Gearbest customer support lied to us intentionally in this case - not the first time, not the last time. That is just low.

from GB CS:
“Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that we can not ship your item LUMINTOP SD75 XHP70 4000lm Super Bright LED Flashlight for Outdoor out as the seller run out of stock for the item. “

Honestly admitting the mistake, apologizing and proposing some usable sort of compensation is the way to go. Instead you choose to lie, provide “sincere” apology and unusable compensation.

Should you have feeling that I am pissed off because of GB CS behavior, then you are absolutely right. Because GB CS lied to us - customers intentionally.