Eneloop Sales: SALES CLOSED!! February 2015

here the info:

All chargers, (except the CC25) come with american style plugs.. built-in.. no cable

BQ-CC11 BQ-CC21 BG-CC22 BQ-CC23 BQ-CC24 BQ-CC25
Battery fitment 4 cells 4 cells 4 cells 2 cells 2 cells 4+2*1
AAA 1-4 1-4 1-4 1-2 1-2 1-4
AA 1-4 1-4 1-4 1-2 1-2 1-4
C - - - - - 1-4
D - - - - - 1-4
9V*1 - - - - - 1-2
Smart charge Smart Smart Smart Smart -(timer) -
Charge time
Fast charge*2 1-2 AA 2 hours 2 hours 4 hours 4 hours *3 6 hours
normal charge 4 hours 4 hours 8 hours 8 hours 7 hours 6 hours
Zero Power consumption *4 yes - - - - -
Voltage 100-240 100-240 100-240 100-240 100-240 100-240

*1 BQ-C25 is a multi battery charger, and can charge 9V batteries, 2 in total.

*2 Fast charging can only be done with 2 cells. and not with 4 at the same time.

*3 the BQ-CC24 is a timer based charger especially for eneloop Lite, therefore its not recommended to use with standard eneloops.

*4 zero power consumption is that the charger will use less than 0.005 watt when not in use, according to IEC62301 it qualifies for Zero Power Consumption.

PDF info link

Stock updated, and some price changes.....Lowered prices on PRO packs.

Good Day ChibiM,

Thank You Very Much for getting the info, & for creating that Superb tabulation....

Presumably they only come with user instructions in japanese...

..& this is a problem as they are gifts to friends & family....

I have been looking for User Instructions in english for the BQ-CC21 charger without any luck so far....

Do You know where/how I may be able to get hold of User Instructions in english for the BQ-CC21 charger

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

Hi, don't know about user instructions.. and honestly, you probably don't nee it.. you don't have to me smart, because the charger is smart.... Just put in a battery, and it will charge ...or not, if it's full ;)

The charger will do the thinking for you.

I also go I d that they sell these chargers separately. Again with shipping etc they come probably close to $25.

Good Day ChibiM,

I Hope You had a Superb weekend.

Re the Japanese instructions, I'll teach Japanese to myself & to the gift recipients....

Could You Please answer the following questions:

(1). What is/are the difference(s) between the BQ-CC11 and the BQ-CC21 Chargers (unfortunately not clear to me from your tabulation)?

Is it only the so called Zero Power consumption?

(2). How much are the BQ-CC11 and the BQ-CC21 Chargers (with & without Batteries)?

(3). Do the Charger+Battery sets you currently have for $35 (including 4 AA Eneloop Pro Batteries) include the BQ-CC21 Charger?

Or is it another charger?

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

(1). What is/are the difference(s) between the BQ-CC11 and the BQ-CC21 Chargers (unfortunately not clear to me from your tabulation)? As far as I can tell, there is none, except for the Zero Power consumption.. all other data seems the same.

Is it only the so called Zero Power consumption? probably yes

(2). How much are the BQ-CC11 and the BQ-CC21 Chargers (with & without Batteries)?

Without batteries:

• The BQCC11 will be around $32 shipped
  • The BQCC21 will be around $25 shipped

With batteries:

• The BQCC11 with 4AA std will be around $35 shipped

• The BQCC21 with 4AA std will be around $33 shipped
    The BQCC21 with 4AAA std will be around $33 shipped
    The BQCC21 with 4AA PRO is $35 shipped

(3). Do the Charger+Battery sets you currently have for $35 (including 4 AA Eneloop Pro Batteries) include the BQ-CC21 Charger? Yes, including the BQCC21

Or is it another charger? No

Sanyo eneloop used to have more chargers.. even fancier ones, but they are getting hard to find.

see my thread about eneloop products (non-batteries) HERE https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/21440

so how about this one ;)

or this

Good Day ChibiM,

Thank You Very Much for the additional info....

I will now decide which Charger I will order, & if with or without batteries.

Very likely I will go for the BQCC21 with 4AA PRO for $35 shipped.

Is Economy airmail OK to Australia?

Does Regular airmail have any advantage?

Is tracking recommended?

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

Yes, economy airmail is okay for OZ... but not in combination with registered. (they don`t do that service anymore)
Delivery time 2-3weeks

regular Airmail is faster... about 1 week. Registered is possible.

Airmail is +$2 and registered is +$5
combination Airmail + registered is 2+5=$7

Hello

I would like to order AAA standard half pack (4 cells) and AAA pro 4-pack. So 4+4=8 AAA cells total. Economy airmail to Estonia.

BR,
zipelgas

Hi, ChibiM.

could you please tell me if you have a HALF pack of 8xeneloop glamour AAA (I mean a pack of 8 cutted in half, so 4 batteries)

Which price?

Only confirmation, please. Thanks

Hi, yes that is possible. Can cut a pack in half.
Updated the list... price would be $14 shipped.

Hi ChibiM…

Sorry for being so……

Forget the aaa glamour halfpack…

Please confirm you still have 1 half pack (4 batts) of standard white panasonc AAA.

If so, then that half pack is for me, economy, Spain… 13$

Once your confirmation, I will send the payment in a few hours, and contact with you through my previous PM about the blue smartphone aacharger called “questions”…

Thanks

Update:

added some eneloop lite cells... they come only in 2 packs.. but sending only 2 cells is going to be a bit exensive in comparison.. so I decided to cell them in at least 4s...

if you want 8, I can give more discount.

also, added a few 12-packs of AA

How much the pack of 12 standard AA?

Oops.. forgot to add..

$32 with economy airmail.

going to update now..

Interesting… pity this month I have spent all I could spend….

any other special editions available at Japan? any plan from panasonic to create a new generation or something?

Hey, if you got stock I wanted to order some Pros:
1x AA BK-3HCC 8 Pack ($31)
1x AAA BK-4HCC 4 Pack ($17)

Economy airmail please.

Samgalax, not currently... or you are looking for older special editioncells? Like the 3rd gen?

I think 5th gen. Might be in the make next year... but not any time soon, although I would like to see them starting to add new kind of cells lime something on top of the PRO..that would be interest in.... but of course we never know if/when that is ever going to happen.

Memino, PM replied.

Hi ChibiM…

No I dont want old gen…

I was wondering if Panasonic will show a new gen with improved specs… i.e. more capacity…. more cycles… even low selfcdischarge, etc…

Any news on what improvements will have the 5nd gen?

Or new special editions with diferent colors…

Thanks!

Hi Samgalax,

please take a look at the eneloop thread.. there are the newest updates about different versions etc... not in this sales thread.

see my sig for the link to the Eneloop Info Thread.