Eneloop Sales: SALES CLOSED!! February 2015

missed your post I believe.. just sent you a PM

Yes... Everything in stock is still available...

not much left though.. but sure should have some AA forest and AA glamour left...

PM incoming!

I will take 2 of the forest tones and 1 of the glamour tones. Paypal will be sent shortly. Thank you sir.

Aloha nikonf2! I normally use eneloop pro's in my canon flash units because they last longer than regular eneloops but any eneloop will work just fine. You just can't go wrong when using eneloops.

I use 2 Maha PowerEx MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger-Analyzer's for all my AA and AAA batteries. They are on the expensive side but well worth it imo.

http://www.thomasdistributing.com/Maha-MH-C9000-Advanced-Battery-Charger_p_2558.html#tab-4

Still available... $15 shipped.. SOLD

also still some AA forest left, and AA glamour...plus some 6AA lite.

then the ChibiM eneloop story will come to an end!

(still have Toshiba packs that I have to sell, but that will come later, as it doesnt need to hurry)

Arrived in my mailbox yesterday, thanks!
Very well packaged.
Stamped in Japan 09.02.15, less than 4 days to Sweden is impressive.

Hi,

Yes, Japan Post is usually pretty fast, but 4 days is really fast!!!

Thanks for letting me know it arrived...

Thanks for all the deals Marco and good luck with everything else.

Someone needs to relocate to Japan to keep those of us in the Chinese factories distribution sectors, in Japanese cells.

Paypal sent for 1 * BK-3MCC GL

Paypal received! will ship yours on Wednesday!

thanks!

I hope I have all orders covered now..

if I missed your order somehow, please send me a PM.

Can I grab the remaining BK-3LCC and a pack of BK-3MCC GLs. And is there any chance of getting a 4 cells of BK-4LCC? Posting to Australia.

Cheers, Peter

Sure, they can be yours. Thanks for helping out.

Unfortunately, I don't have any 4lcc anymore. I will sell all remaining stock and then call it a day.

No problem… thought I would try my luck :slight_smile:

Where would you recommend that I look to get Japanese eneloops in the future? Or, failing that, where/when are eneloops usually at their cheapest? I’ve noticed our local retailer seems to do 50% off discounts every other month, so grabbed so 8pks then, but was wondering where else to look other than eBay/Amazon…

Good question, I don't know. EBay and amazon are places you can get eneloops, but you may not know for sure if you get fakes or not.

I heard Dick Smith in OZ has some good sales now and then, butt I also heard they have Chinese eneloops now.

Yes, that’s were I’ve gotten most of mine from. And they are the Chinese eneloops. Their website is a bit out of date as they are advertising the Tropical eneloops as Sanyo’s still, and shipping Panasonics! At least they updated the images for the Chocolaty cells! Having said, that, quite happy with the chinese cells so far. Might be a different story in a couple of years :smiley:

Thank you! And all the best to you and your family.

I’ll take the last 2 AA Glamour tones ChibiM

They are yours!

sales closed!

thanks guys!

Now when ChibiM is no longer in business (thanks again ChibiM!) a possible, but maybe slightly farfetched, source could be NKON in Holland ( http://ru.nkon.nl if you live outside EU ).

With the USD climbing higher their prices in EUR (without european sales taxes as you live outside the EU) are starting to be able to compensate for the shipping cost (kinda crazy to ship batteries from Japan to Holland and then to Australia).

Anyway, they sell Japanese Eneloops (plus a few other flashlight related stuff) and I have received good service from them.