Eneloop Sales: SALES CLOSED!! February 2015

@Mountainking: Regular airmail to Mauritius is unfortunately $6 more expensive for a 12pack than Economy Airmail to other countries. So it will be $32 and $6=$38

@sirnic; alright, 1 pack for you, you`ve got PM

Hey, just wanted to let you know I’ve received my order, thank you

Heh Chibi, I’m still not sure I will go the 12 pack route. How much shipping for the 8-pack one to Mauritius? $2 or $4? :smiley:
Thanks for all the efforts man.

1X AAA (Glamour tones) 8-pack BK-4MCC GL $27

shipped to USA

I just got the newest eneloops, 2 days before the official release date
the eneloop Forest tones...

At the introduction price of $31...

I could get them a bit earlier than the official release date, and can sell them for $31..
they might jump in price again (like the newest cells usually do, and take a few weeks\months before they lower again in price... but that is not 100% sure.

see for info about Shipping my Opening Post

I’ll take a 12 pack economy airmail for $38. Payment being sent. Cheers.

Paypal + PM sent.

Hey there,

I’d like to order 1x eneloop PRO charger (black) 4 AA PRO included
with regular airmail to Aus.

Thanks!

Thanks Hacheoy, sorry for missing your post.

Also, the prices of the eneloop forest are reduced to the same price as my other limited edition eneloops.

My pre release shipment of my forest tones was more expensive.than the ones I just got after the official release date. Just got another 10 packs.

Hopefully can update tonight..With new stock and new prices.

updated stock, and lowered the price for the eneloop forest

Price of eneloop forest AA 8-pack now reduced to $27 per pack

1 pack of 8xAA forest for me please.
Thanks

Gotcha! PM replied

Hi ChibiM

Only to let you know that I have just received the halfpack of eneloop white standard AAA that you sent me some weeks ago.

Another happy purchase from you!

Thanks and have a nice day!

Great! Good to hear they have arrived!

Hello ChibiM:
1 pack 8xAA Eneloop Forest tones to Spain. Economy Airmail.

I am putting out a feeler here: would it be a deal to get a ~20 pack of AAA, or should I go digging through other online deals?

Hi musicmagic, you mean 20 cells?

If you're in the US you could probably find something cheaper nationwide. But if you want 20 cells (guaranteed made in Japan), which might be a bit more expensive than from a US source, drop me a PM.

Hello ChibiM,
I would like to order AA 8 pack of forest tones, Economy airmail. California, USA

Thanks!

ChibiM:
AA 4 cells BK-3MCC $14 shipping to Mauritius. $2 additional? Thanks!

@kschaan; I will send you a PM shortly.

@Mountainking; will send you a PM shorty as well, and congratulations on being on BLF for 3 years now ;)