Evil stupid people in the world. :(

I love Coffee. But my gut has to watch out for excessive acidity. For anybody with Gastro sensitivities, the darker the roast, the less acidity.

Did you have any Dutch Brownies? Lol :stuck_out_tongue:

my father drinks Kava brand coffee for this reason

Your Morning Cup Of Coffee Could Be Made With 9-Year-Old Beans

I have been buying coffee from aldi its roasted and packed in Melbourne its actually good but its not air tight like other brands. It still comes fresh.

There is a coffee warehouse down the road from mine but its like $50 for 1kg to expensive…

You can find low acid coffees online. Google Simpatico for low acid and Tylers for acid free. Apparently roasting at a lower temperature helps cut the acid. They are both good but to me Tylers is nutso expensive.

OR, there is an even better way, IMO…. try cold brewing your coffee. You use a coarse grind coffee and basically soak it in water for 12 hours. Hot water causes the release of oils that are quite acidic. Cold brew is about 2/3 less acidic. I soak it in a large jar and then pour it through a filter. Google Toddy for a “system” you can buy. It can be drank warmed up or cold.

I find my stomach feels better with the low acid brands or the cold process I now use. being less acid it is also kinder to tooth enamel; at least that is what my dentist tells me.

+1

Thanks, sounds easy enough to make in a tiny apartment, but I might wait until winter is over before I try it out. I just remembered my dad used to make the milk version of this many years ago.

I’ll add a vote for Aldi coffee, well on behalf of my wife. She even buys their instant coffee on occasion, says that it is drinkable for instant.

I am going to try the cold soak coffee, normal stuff messes with my gut.

Yes you can use the milk grains for this, the change
Once used to this method they will have a hard time adapting to milk again.
Sugar is easier to ferment then lactose.
And indeed if you have the space for a mason jar, a plastic spoon a plastic filter you are good to go. IN winter it might take 3 day

It’s not conflictive.

I only posted it as I was surprised at the number’s, no attempt to argue but just an interesting fact.

Two rude now! Thanks! :+1:

Haha hehe haha hehe haha :slight_smile:

I haven’t had the need to use the button once.

One way to make very good coffee. Purchased one these for my wife. Makes way better coffee than cafes.

http://www.aerobie.com/product/aeropress/

Thanks mate I will definitely try this.

I’ve got 14 :slight_smile: Unless someone insults me personally, I’m not using the button.

14! :open_mouth:

That’s ridiculous.

When i make coffee for not only myself
I have a good French press and a espresso percolator (or whatever a thing you fill with water, put in a part with coffee, put it on stove when water boils it gets pressed through the coffee for strong flavor is called)
Grind the beans with my hand
Drink this without sugar, after dinner a little bit of cognac.

For myself.
In the morning
1 table spoon of soluble coffee, 1 tablespoon of honey a splash of hot water to get it dissolved.
In a large mug and fill it up with cold milk
Takes 20 seconds to make and tastes like Bailey’s without the alcohol.

I hear ya pal.

I’m not here to argue the data as I, like you, would then be in violation of this rule: Rule #3 Please avoid controversial or divisive subjects such as religion and politics.

And I never said I hit the button, just telling you why someone else apparently did.

-Michael

this may be seen as divisive but …

Aldis coffee is disgusting . i bought their fair trade and it was nasty …i wanted to give them another chance so i bough t the more expensive …german coffee and it’s ….it’s … it’s not great either but it doesn’t force you to spit it out like the fair trade silver package …Sadly I didn’t keep the packaging or i would have returned that one just on principle …Avoid

Klatch’s fair trade/organic Ethiopia Gedeo Worka is :heart_eyes:

As long as nobody disagrees with you, it isn’t conflictive, right? Aldi’s coffee makes my stomach turn! :confounded: