Exduct.com shipping is now very expensive. Not worth shopping there for me anymore.

Thanks alot!
So, basically, one can choose whether to get 7% coupon on purchase and 3% commision from someones else purchase or vice verse?
Thats cool!

How about one gets 10% coupon and no commission from someones else purchase, would that be possible too :D?

How about a non-personalized coupon like "BLFgiveaway" with no restrictions how many times it gets used by how many persons... with 5 % discount for the buyer and the 5% commission go into a big pot, when a certain amount is reached, you can make a giveaway here on BLF. It would give you some positive exposure here and it would give a BLF member a chance to win a nice knife. If you don't want to do the work of the giveaway... I certainly would offer my help with that.

That's a nice idea Vectex, perhaps win the latest stocked knife(s ) with obligation on entry for the winner to do a little review

Yes,you can choose (5%+5%,7%+3%,4%+6%...),total we return 10% for customer orders. 10%- a part for buyer,another part for affiliates

we won't set 10% coupon +0% commission,if we do so,the coupon will
lose his effect,it become only a discount coupon,and not the affiliate coupon.People will not keep doing a promotion work if they lose the commission.

Thanks Vectrex,yes,we can set such a coupon named "BLFgiveaway",
also we will add a public username named "BLFcommission",which look as the big pot.

everyone can login this public username to check how commission going.
we payout the commission only when a certain amount reach to $100.

Vectrex,it will be great if you could help us to do this giveaway work.
you can arrange a program,let me know how to distribute the public commission ($100) for winners,and tell me what a nice knife they are interesting.

This is a great idea.

What about this idea: You pay out, if the commission reach $100. But you can also give the forum 5x $20 coupons - or isn't this possible?

Make a little giveaway thread, where people can post and at the end random.org will find the winner posts.

Like this giveaway thread of Jacktheclipper:

Why $20: People in many european countries have to pay duties, if the value is higher as 22€ (round about $29 at the moment). With a $20 coupon, the people can buy, what they want (not only a knife, also holster, knife sharpener ...). Another point is, that 5 persons get a nice benefit, not only one person get a big benefit.

But not every BLFmember should have the chance to win. What about a time limit: Only members who entered the forum three month ago or who order some products of exduct with the the BLFcoupon or who have 50 posts mnimum (only an example) or something like this?

Considering that we have to order products with a value of $2000 to get the $100 - this will take some months and everyone who entered now or in the last 2-3 weeks, will have the chance to win something, if he or she write some posts.

Yes,you are right,we will not payout $100 for 1 winner,instead,distribute
to 5 winners *$20.

we have to order products with a value of $2000 to get the $100 commission,if average order amount is $20,so it need around 100 buyers/orders.

5 winners form 100 members are suitable to do.
so not every BLFmember can,Only the member who order some products at exduct with the the BLFcoupon have the chance to win.

Sounds good to me. So only BLF members who used the "BLFgiveaway" coupon at least once can participate. The limit of 50 posts is probably not a good idea as both BLF and Exduct are interested in getting "new" members/customers. I can do a lottery thread, when we reach the commission limit of $100. Each person who enters receives a number which will be drawn with the random numbers generator.

Ok, Exduct, bring on the BLF coupon code, I think I will order couple of knives today and I wouldnt want to miss the draw as well :D!

Any plans to stock Inron Jacky?

I wait for the answer of your question about the T21:

http://www.exduct.com/Special-Limited-Products/T2101-SRM-Pocket-Knife.html

If it is the new version, I will buy the first set (the LB-T01A is also nice - I have and like it) and a black SRM939 in the next 3 days. Please infform us, if teh code is valid.

Thanks vectrex !,so let's start. when reach to $100.commission,
then we talk details of lottery...

Now each BLFmember here could use this 5% discount coupon: BLFgiveaway
and 5% commission from all discount orders will comes to the big pot,(a public username).

The big Pot (username ->):
BLFcommission (<-password is same)
after login, everyone can check the commission status...

The set,includes ZB-T21(new version),and LB-T01A

No,the inron factory is too small,only few models produced,
and their items is almost copy with Enlan.

we have no plan to add inron at present.

Cool!
Btw, how much is the BLF coupon, 5%?
Im ok with that!

I just put in the first order with the code. Looks like it worked for 5% off. I also threw it up a new thread to get the word out.

Thanks for the great thinking vectrex and the execution jackyhu.

We have already come stock total 600pcs GB-763 on 27th,Feb,2012,now sale half 300pcs cheaper price at ($7.99 each,+ $2.57 shipping via China post).The remainning 300pcs will still sale at original price $11.98.

then,you could also includes GB-763 at price $7.50 when choose "4in1 EDC knife set"
(GB-763,LB-763,ZB-T21,LB-T01A)...total cost $7.50 * 4 = $30/set.
SRM 4in1 EDC KNIFE SET

Why should I take "EDC Knife Set" ? here is some reasons:

1) Save $13.92 off on the original purchase price $43.92.
2) More extensive multifunctions for you selection in every day carry.
3) All options in Aluminum handle,G10 handle,full plain edge and half-serrated blade.
4) All options in Clip down,Clip up,Clip left,Clip right.
5) All options in liner lock, double lock (liner lock + lock protection),Axis lock

Thats a shame, I really think its an improvement over the already excellent EL-01. Wish a few reviews by respected testers were available, would raise the profile a little.

Good news on the 763, that's a bargain (it is at normal price anyway!)

Will Exduct also sell the GA763 (the knife with the sandcolor handle) in the future, too. At the moment it is out of stock (for a longer time).

It according to production in factory,if GA-763 have new production,
then we could get in hand the earliest time.