Experience Campaign of Convoy S5 ( stainless steel back splint version ) flashlight is over

What are the differences between the 4 drivers?
Anywhere where i can find a tint comparison between the different led bins?

Thanks all. I saw the price change to $5.01 and I’ve placed my order. Went with XML2 T6-4C, 7135*8, OP.

Hmm… I don’t have any flat top batteries. There’s a group buy for 3400mah panasonic unprotected at this time at Wallbuys. I am going to order a set.

I suppose the problem is the length, so they might be flat top unprotected. I think the group buy at wallbuys is for protected panas

When does the price change?
It only accept flat tops?

In my case, it changed when I clicked the “pay now” button, before inserting my CC info, so it is safe to click it

Here's one I did between the T5 5c and a the EA4W (nuetral white)... The 5c is very nice and warm... no weird yellows or anything. I really like it, but I also want to try the warmer tint. I'm not sure if I'll like it, but that's how I'll find out. There's a lot of people who say that tint comparisons can be misleading anyway.

OOps, forgot to add the link.

No, the protected group buy was last week. They got a new group buy this week for the unprotected, flat top battery.

Mmm, interesting, lets take a look, thanks for the correction!

This one have some comparison too.
http://swhs.home.xs4all.nl/fiets/tests/verlichting/experimenten/index_en.html

Simon: I just placed order. I forgot to add Smooth reflector. Can you make change to my order. Thanks.

ok

Thank You. Smooth Reflector it is. :bigsmile:

XML-2 T64C 7135*8 SMO

Hi Simon, I went ahead and paid my order, just please change the reflector to OP, I forgot about the 3 SMO reflectors I’ve already ordered from you that aren’t here yet! Thanks!!

woo ho… just placed an order for it :slight_smile:
i wish i could order more than one :~

Quota is full,Let us wait for the next campaign

simon pal,

I just ordered. Hopefully I manage to go through this deal.
LED: XML2 T6-3B
driver: 7135*6
reflector: OP
Thank you.

hi ,i have adjusted the amount for you ,you can finish the payment now

Appreciate your kind assistance.

Glad I got in!

Hi Simon, I know it is late there. It looks like my card payment is being verified. I hope there is no problem!