Experience Campaign of Convoy S5 ( stainless steel back splint version ) flashlight is over

So how do we buy it? Is it available yet? Can you post a link to the $5 one?

i will write the link in this thread sevaral days later.

A no-brainer with any driver/led/reflector configuration. Link please!

No worries, thanks. Edit… re-read the first post.

selectable LED: XML2 U2-1A / XML2 T6-3B /XML2 T6-4C /XML2 T5-5B1/ XML2 T4-7A3

selectable driver: 7135*3 / 7135*4 / 7135*6 / 7135*8

selectabel reflector: OP / SMO

Crazy hard to pass on a deal like this but I am reluctant to create an aliexpress credit account for this. I wish you could take PP payment on it.

Ssssttt….I better keep silent, if everybody know, may be I can’t get one :stuck_out_tongue:

XM-L2 T6-3B
7135*4
SMO

This looks like a very nice light.

I too have concerns about the AliExpress purchasing experience, as I’ve never done that. PayPal would be so much easier.

When it boils down to making the purchase, I’ll probably have to miss out on this one if aliexpress is the only way to get one. :frowning:

Another +1 for this.

Didn't he start taking paypal recently? Or am I thinking of another vendor selling Convoys.

Well done Simon. Thank you for the generous campaign. I’ve become a fan recently. I will try to be one of the lucky 50.

i accept pp transfer on the formal sale.
i’m so sorry it cannt be used in this campaign.
Please understand that i need feedbacks and popularity

Don’t know the value of this Escrow service… yet figured I’d bring it to folks attention.

I look forward to the link and Simon, answer my email already :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m itching with enthusiasm to make that purchase :slight_smile:
An excerpt of it is quoted below :slight_smile:

‘I will get both the 502b and the s7 with the 7135*8 in 5 mode, with the XM-L2 -U2 in cool white and smooth reflectors’

Surely Visa/Mastercard debit cards could be used !

I think you should consider using 7135*8 on S7, it will uncomfortably hot very fast on high mode.

I’ve never heard of a XML2 T4-7A3 anyone know what I should expect for a tint?

I’ve ordered LOTS of stuff off aliexpress and always just payed with my visa and not once had a issue in over 150 transactions. Twice I had to open a dispute(from different sellers) for lasers that arrived and were not what they were described and both times Aliexpress sided with me giving me a full refund and getting to keep the product(one was a 75$ laser)

Aliexpress is alot like ebay where you do have to do a little research on who your buying from though as not all sellers are honest. But a quick look at their feedback score usually gives you a pretty good idea.

just left of 3000K (towards 3300K) and just under the CIE curve.

Wait a sec. The light isn't stainless right? Fasttech says aluminum, but maybe it's worded wrong, but the title says stainless steel black splint. Is the light steel or aluminum. I might reconsider getting the 8* then.

Looks to me like the SS applies to the clip on a black aluminum light.

Alrighty! So basically this is a $20ish light at fasttech and the clip is $2ish by itself... This is an amazing deal at $5