Experience Sharing of Green Parallel Line Laser Source

I wanna to share my first experience of parallel line laser source, it is very bright and visible. It is able to emit highly bright green parallel line, making very nice green laser beam illumination in use. I always use it to make parallel aligning and configuration in tunnel going though work.

Once this green parallel line laser is being used at night, it is still projecting very bright parallel line. It is very easy and convenient to use. According to very simple connecting with DC power supply, it begins to work rapidly. Although I am using well with this parallel line laser module, it is still very important to make correction of output power.

Cautions: Anytime users are making parallel line generation, it is very important to pay attention to laser safety. Laser users should not stare at powerful green laser beam in parallel line illumination operation. Once high power line laser illumination is operated, users should remember to wear laser safety goggles.

This thread belongs in the Commercial Sellers' Spot and it should be moved. See how to move a thread if needed.

Also be sure all of your previous threads are in the Commercial Sellers' Spot as well.

http://budgetlightforum.com/forum/misc/commercial

To be clear, I am not a mod or admin.