EXPIRED - Convoy L4 Tactical XM-L2 U2-1A ------- $24.55 Shipped -------(user choice of tint for $1- $1.50 extra)

Finally just got mine today, I guess there’s no more doubt in my mind that Banggood is a legit company.
They made a mistake and admitted and correct the situation real fast.

I received Convoy C8 by mistake and showed the pic to Neal ( Banggood Reps) and just like that he correct the situation real fast and promised me to deliver another L4, I asked about the Convoy C8, do they want me to send it back?
To my surprise I get to keep it. Now I wish all the other companies will do this to please their customer to great length.

It showed Banggood does deliver it promises, and excel their customer service by ten fold, I definitely recommend this website.
btw… I wish they keep on making mistake when I order more lights from them in the future hehe…

So for less than $23 I got Convoy L4 and convoy C8 :bigsmile: … I’m a lucky dog in deed, now… who else the other lucky dog that get C8 instead L4?

I got mine and it is one sweet light. Awesome value indeed.

Minor gripes: mode spacing is meh + brief pre-flash in any mode.

Any chance for another group buy?

I’m new to the hobby/money-pit/obsession and spent the past month researching the basics. I focused primarily on EDC lights using AA/AAA until now (I’ve accumulated a small stash of 18650 Sanyo cells from laptop pulls).

not for this light but there’s a Sunwayman F40A group buy using AA batteries :smiley:

Mine doesn’t have the pre-flash in any mode or maybe just my eyes.

$26.57 after 8% off from Banggood is still a good deal.

Just got my L4 this morning. Its one beautiful light! Sadly, mine arrived with 4 big nicks on the edge of the bezel. Might have been damaged during shipping. Oh well. …

I have a problem. I did several tail cap measurements and I can only get 1.4A. Any inputs?

I used an Efest IMR and a Sony VTC4 so I am ruling out the battery.

TIA

I got 1.4 only as well but maybe I’m not measuring properly. Oh and I’m using Shitfire batteries so that’s probably 90% of it.

But at least other people also have the mode spacing issue (being that medium is only 10% less than high)