Family Support... Priceless!

Congrats to the whole Blevins family. What a kind, helpful, bunch. I consider myself quite lucky to have found such a great group.
Now Dale, why don’t you put some of your new-found metal working skills to task. For the other lapel, make Mary a nice pin for putting up with you! I’m sure that took more patience, and dedication, than earning her LVN. But seriously, wish you guys the best…

Yes Justin, she plans to bridge to RN within the year, just not sure about going straight into it although that’s what most of the RN’s advise. Reckon we’ll see. :wink:

I was gonna make her a Survived Dale pin but she didn’t want to have the burden of 3 1/2 lbs of copper on her lapel. :stuck_out_tongue:

Off to the long drawn out graduation and ensuing lunch party…. Ugh!

(I only took 946 pictures Thursday at the pinning, we’ll see what I can get by with today…)

Congratulations to Mary, And for your awesome photography Glad to see the handsome little fella… Thank you for sharing!

Stay Blessed :partying_face:

Congrats and best wishes to you and your family!

Looking forward to some great pics.

Thanks sinner, appreciate that.

Back in, she’s got her fake cert and we’re stuffed with free Mexican food at one of Mary’s classmates graduation party. :slight_smile: I only ate 2 massive platefuls of fajitas… 6 fajita “tacos” and then some… great bunch of folks, everyone was having a ball.

Time to go to work uploading and processing pictures.

The thing I didn’t like was trying to leave, 10,000+ people hitting the street at once and mayhem… yuck!

Congrats Dale and Mary! Happy to see the beautiful smiling grandson!

So is Mary gonna get a modded HCRI med light that will make the other nurses and doctors jealous?

She likes her 4Sevens Pen light very much, and already has had Dr.s asking about it. :wink:

Congratulations to your wife and your family.

It takes a lot of hard work to complete those nursing programs and it is a family affair. It requires a lot of team work to get it done.

Bob

Walking Tall !! Congratulations. :wink:

Congrats to you and your wife, DB! And your grandson looks so happy.

Not quite to that stage yet myself… I’ve got a 5yo, 3yo, and a 1yo

Congratulations to your wife and your family. I am married to a RN for almost 32 years now. It is a tough world out there. And not easy to stay a caring and empathizing person without going to pieces every time the elevator goes down to the morgue. Stand by your (wo)man.

Congrats!

Sweet. :slight_smile:

Awesome, Dale!

Congrats Dale and of course to your wife :slight_smile:

Congratulations to your wife.
Cute Kid.
It’s good to see he doesn’t look like you.
Congrats to the whole family

Regards
Slow

lol!

That was mean!

Congratulations to “The Boss”. That is quite an achievement. I have a sister-in-law that just retired after 63 years as an RN. We need ALL of them we can find!!

Neat shots of that grand baby!! Happy and cute as a bug. Congrats to all Dale. You are a deserving & lucky guy! Dan.