FandyFire G36

The reflectors on this seem kind of small. The ones on the 3t6 are already small, but they overlap. Same head size.

It is ready to ship within 24 hours. Free shipping .

If I am just a user ,I prefer fandyfire and trustfire flashlights ,they are of better quality and cooler appearance. They are always with charming black clothes.Some looks quite strong ,such as HD2010 and G36 ,some are quite elegant ,such as Trustfire F35 and TrustFire TR-Y1 ,which are more suitable for ladies.

Hello Crystal,

Is it possible for you to personally compare this flashlight (Fandyfire G36) and the Trustfire TR-3T6 for comparison on which is brighter? I’m sure a lot of members would like you to.

OK,no problem,I’ll ask the warehouse to give me some samples and post some pictures tomorrow.

OK,no problem,I’ll ask the warehouse to give me some samples and post some pictures here tomorrow.

the UV-S5 would be nice to take with you too.

I agree about Fandyfire. They seem to be of slightly higher quality than some of the other ‘fires’. Fandyfire is a terrible name but they seem to make a slightly better product on average for the money than most makes. I like Ultrafire and Fandyfire but I have had some real duds in the Ultrafire line. Every Fandyfire has been decent. My HD2011 is still going strong even with prolonged use on high. It gets really hot but hasn’t dimmed or had any issues.

I am very tempted to buy this one.

G36 will have a chance to discount for our Thanksgiving program if it has enough backer. So does the other skus. Vote for your favorate products now.You can reply in this post .
Regards

I ran my UltraFire HD2010 on high a week ago on a TF Flame Protected 26650 and within a minute the LED started smoking and then poof, no more emitter. Ran fine on 18650’s prior. I have a recent bitc* thread here about lights that can’t handle heat associated with running on high - like the HD2010 of all lights shouldn’t be able to all the time.

Conversely, I agree the observations about FandyFires. So far my SkyRay King clone of their’s I bought from DX a good while back still works flawlessly enough and even at full blast. Will miracles ever cease. So yeah, I don’t turn my nose up at Fandy regardless of the swishy name.

There’s a lot of poorly executed crap out there. :davie:

Those “brands” on the HD2010 are just printed labels that don’t mean anything. It’s known to pull way too high current in direct draw which will eventually kill unless it’s solidly interfaced to the pill/body.

My hunch is derived from frequency of non-defectos & satisfied-customers in that Fandy perhaps has better assembly processes or at least better QC. I do know one thing, my UltraFire HD 2010 was actually printed crappily. lol The Fandy’s I’ve seen don’t seem to have that deal. At least mine doesn’t.

Then again it may be just another torch forum-propagated Urban Legend. 8)

Ultrafire doesn’t make/sell a HD2010. If you have $2 to spend, CNQualitygoods will print Ultrafire on any light you buy from them.

Eg, identical lights are printed Skyray or Fandyfire on several popular models, so a label itself basically tells you nothing. This is chinese shanzhai manufacturing, not some fancy western marketing/PR job.

that FandyFire as a separate assembly/mfg house doesn’t exist? I mean TrustFire definitely exists as a separate assembly/mfg so why not FandyFire regardless of who prints what on which? Btw, who makes the only genuine HD 2010?

You can get identical lights printed as Fandyfire and Skyray, or Fandyfire and BlackShadow, etc; which would logically imply that they’re a distributor unless you think they make all of these very different products.

I don’t know who actually makes the HD2010 but it’s irrelevant since it doesn’t appear to be any of the well known “branded” companies. Consider the 502b host: even though Ultrafire makes the original (which is quite nice), the vast majority on the market are knockoffs made by who knows. So unless you have some insider insight insight, the lower end lights are bit of a mystery.

I understand what you are saying, however there are also different levels of quality control that can and are specified by buyers when contracting for the build of any product from the manufacturer.
Of course the increased quality control comes at a higher price.

Point of mention is this thread of comparison of Citipower X5-T6 vs Ultrafire WF-502b here;

Also I bought this C8 Citipower ;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/High-power-1300-lm-Cree-T6-XM-L-LED-Torch-C8-5-Switch-Mode-LED-Flashlight-X7-/320817737746?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item4ab23a3012
and I can vouch for the increased detail to clean threads, better annodizing, just better fit and finish than the comparable Ultrafire C8.
I am sure there are many flavors of true Ultrafire’s and the many clones, but these Citipower’s seem to be consistently nicer for the same money on the ebay market if you use auctions you can score a pretty nice deal.

Back to the Fandyfire’s
I just got my Fandyfire HD2010 a few minutes ago and it is much cleaner and nicer than my Tmart Ultrafire HD2010. Also pulls more amps.
I will have pictures up over the weekend of this light. She is stunning in Black.
LightsCastle had that flashlight packed better than any other seller I have dealt with except for Solarforces, they do a great job as well.

If all the Fandyfire’s have this level of quality, it is going to be my go-to budget brand when there is that option between two parallel models.
I’m really liking that G36 but it has to wait till funds get better, been buying too much and the wife has noticed :slight_smile:
Thanks,
Keith

to further vette out what this person is implying about different factories. One might think this person really knows per Post #15 of the below thread.

Again IMO there’s definitely at minimum a QC difference like Muto sez. At least with Fandy’s that has been my experience so far.

Point noted but not all of the same looking light come from the same factory. I have a bunch of 502b’s and many have slightly differing design/machining which would imply that they came off significantly different lines (and none of them like what I believe is an original). The real kicker is that the IP (both design and logo) are copied so much that you really have no idea if it’s legit by superficial appearance. If fandyfire takes off more, no doubt there’ll be fandy’s which aren’t authorized.

I would tend to agree that Fandy so far distributes above par stuff, but then again, legit Ultrafires are pretty good, too.

Point taken.

Something about Imitation and Flattery.
Or, Success followed by Piracy. It’s the nature of the beast.
Capitalism at it’s best. Love it actually.