FandyFire STL-V6

Does anybody here have this light? And if so can anyone show me some beamshots of the one they have? That's not a bad price. I have been told this is the same light as the SkyRay STL-V2. And it's cheaper in price.

Beamshots, some triple XM-L, some Throwers post #13, it’s the skyray but as it is the same as the fandyfire as i heard everybody saying, it should give a good idea

Thanks. That looks very good.

^ Also msg #33 in that conversation might be of your interest

My skyray STL V2 is by far my best thrower. ILIKE you will not be disappointed .

Yea I was talking to Rick on the phone about that. The new 7G5 I got is a lot better than the other one I had. This one I believe out throws any XM-L light I have.

See I have been telling you it will be the best $54.00 you spend.

dont think ne1 brought it up yet. these are copies of the M3x. https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/2903

^ Bad copies or just better value "non-Olight-branded clones"?

Is there anybody here who owns both M3x and SkyRay STL-V2 or FandyFire STL-V6? Are there major visible or measurable differences? Is it possible to run also Fandyfire or Olight on 3x16430 batteries with the extension tube removed?

Talk to rikr. He owns both the M3X and SkyRay STL-V2. Heck he owns dang near all the good throwers including the Sunwayman T40CS, Fenix TK41, Olight SR51, Crelant 7G5. He's got a huge collection.

OK, thanks. Anyway instead of PM'ing him - not to speak about making an international phone call - I hope he still follows this thread so also others will be able to read what he thinks...

I own both the Fandyfire V6 ( from DX ) & Sky Ray V2 (from DD). The only difference was the clip on the lanyard. Bought the SR V2 with 2 TF Flames w/hologram & charger package for $42 total with the $13offcoupon during December.

Posts like that make this light hard to resist, really hope someone posts some beam shots, find it hard to believe at the moment but would be happy to be wrong if you can get a better thrower that much cheaper

The only consistent complaint is anodize finish is not hard as the Olight and lens could be better AR type.

Hey Brad, how many flashlights do you have now?

You can run 3 x 16340 with the extension tube removed. I didn't see any differences.

You know, my STL makes 50000lux, but it is underdriven, when I gave it 4A into the led, it made 64000 :) Now I have to find good driver for it, KAI gets too hot on 1 led.

I think right at 40 if you count the ones I have bought for my son, wife and daughter. Plus that isn't counting the ones I given away. My sister-in-law got one the other day.

Good info! Thanks