FandyFire vs Black Shadow?

Now that fasttech has the fandyfire darth for ~$10 less than anywhere else, I’m more curious about the difference between fandyfire and black shadow - if any.

For just about any other light, I probably wouldn’t care about the brand name printed on the light, but I like the look of the darth a lot.

Is it worth $10 not to have that on there - probably not if they are otherwise identical…but it is enough to make we think it over more.

Does anyone know how the names are linked, or if there is a difference in manufacturing?

Black Shadow is the OEM and Fandyfire purchases the lights from them and relabels them in their name. Solarstorm is a subsidiary of Black Shadow. BS designed and manufactured the Skyray king before deciding to sell under their own name.

Black Shadow is the bomb! I'd pay a few extra for the real name but FastTech's price on the FF version might be too good to resist.

yes, hard decision! thanks for clarifying johnny

I wanted to grab that BS Darth during the DX 50% off (would have been $35), but I was never able to get through the network traffic. This is tempting! I wish they had a $10 of coupon or something...

I love this light, especially after Johnny's review!!