Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

no answers,no solutions,ignorance…thats what i get from fastetch.lol

I hope you got the guts, phlowcus, to apologize for this sarcastic, nasty post. Look at my post counts - I can't tell. Do us a favor and post something constructive, like how exactly you can tell it's not a CREE... I'd love to know.

By looking at the picture…? :zipper_mouth_face:
description says XP-E though…
uninteresting new product in all…

PayPal - that's what it's for. I probably spent over $1,500 at FT in the last 2 years, and really can't think of any problems worth noting, accept blaming myself for buying something not reviewed, too cheap to be true, etc. I've had worse experiences with other vendors, but we all know FT has gone downhill in support from what they used to be, so buyer beware and PayPal claims when they don't respond. PP loves hearing a vendor is not responding.

Buwuve is not recommending these products, not representing FT here, just pointing out they are newly listed -- that's all. Of course new listed items are even more risky, specially when they are cheap. We all know the Chinese lights are in general getting worse and worse. Only lights I see improving lately are Maxtoch lights, other brands like Convoy, Supfire, some Yezl, and Warsun lights seem to be holding up their quality.

I notice it a few hours later and the post of Sufie in the Fattech forum, but want to wait for the answer she writes about the LED. In the past every SK68 or clone I know have a XP-E / XR-E LED. This is the reason why I don't take a look at the LED. Sorry for this - you are correct. The FT picture don't show a XP-E. Here is a picture how a XP-E looks like.

TrustFire TR-DF005 5*CREE XM-L2 3500LM 3-Mode (high, low, strobe) Cool White Diving LED Flashlight 2*26650 / black incl. charger and 2x Trustfire 26650 batteries. Trustfire batteries quality can change - nobody knows which cells are inside, but here is a review of HKJ. His review about the Trustfire TR-006 charger, which is also included. Price with BLF coupon: $96,71 My link - non aff-link.

Back to the new knives. Fasttech listed a few models in new colors:
HARNDS CK6013 Knight Stainless Steel Folding Knife 79mm blade / liner lock. Not my design and color, but maybe an option for someone. The black version is listed since a few month and has a good rating. $8,71. My link - non aff-link.

A few have notice the blue handle 6029. Now there are a coyote and a red one. These are manufactured by Sanrenmu, but sold under the new blue label (this is a new label of Sanrenmu for the Chinese market). The avialable blue handle has the Sanrenmu brand, the new red and coyote the Chinese letters of blue label. I think after selling the stock of the Sanrenmu labeled the blue will also only available with the blue label. Hurry up, if you want the old version. Price for the SRM blue handle: $7,53, for the new coyote or red blue label $8,12. My link - non aff-link

Some new flashlights are avialable and a few small USB lights.
3408 3-in-1 900LM XM-L 3-Mode LED Flashlight / Table Lamp / Caution Light cool white / 2*18650 (max. battery support: 68mm) / grey. The built quality looks ok (only the reflector looks a little bit dirty or it is dust on the lense). The new feature is a bigger red light and it cabn also switch into a white light. $23,19 (5% less with BLF). My link - non aff-link.

UItraFire F20 1*XML-U3 but take a look at the LED picture: This shows a XM-L2 - maybe it is the new edition. 250LM (other shops wrote 500lm about the XM-L U3) 2-Mode White LED Flashlight 1*18650 / 1*26650 / 1*AAA / black. $20,79 (with BLF 5% less). My link - non aff-link

6*STW8Q14BE 100LM 6000-6500K Pure White Light USB Lamp (5-Pack) 2W / 5V / touch control.Turn on/off by touching. FT has also products with less power or with warm white LED. A short review about this product. $5,58 (BLF don't work). My link - non aff-link

There are a few new flashlights in the new arrived section. Here are the most interesting.
The description of most flashlights say: XM-L, but it is extremly often that zhe pictures shows XM-L2. I think the people who write down the description forget the 2, because they don't know, that this makes a big difference.

The TC2 looks great, but you can get a very similar products (or the same) for a similar price. The TC2 looks like the Roche F6, which you can get from Simon for round about $23 and you can chose the LED (cost a little bit extra - $24,50) but without the USB charger head. I think to know the TC3, too (but I couldn't find it at the moment - maybe a Roche, Convoy, On the road brand).

TC2 1*CREE XM-L T6 picture show a XM-L2, OP reflector, 680LM 5-Mode Rechargeable Cool White LED Flashlight 1*18650 / black, with USB charging head, $32,55. My link - non aff-link

TC3 1*CREE XM-L2, SMO reflector 980LM 4-Mode (the silver ring willbe the option to chanfge the modes) Cool White LED Flashlight 1*18650 / black $30,34. My link - non-aff-link

JETBeam BC25SE XM-L2 960LM 2-Mode Cool White LED Flashlight 2*CR123 / 1*18650. Price $44,66 (don't forget BLF to svae 5% more). My link - non aff-link

NAGE 4 * CREE XM-L U2 (picture shows 4x XM-L2) 5-Mode 3600LM Cool White LED Flashlight 4*18650, black,$49,18. My link - non-aff link

You want something bigger - all with XM-L2.
TrustFire 15-T6 15*CREE XM-L2 18000LM 5-Mode Cool White LED Flashlight 4*18650 / 4*26650 / black. $82,32 My link - non aff-link

Trustfire TR-12T6 12*CREE XM-L2 10800LM 5-Mode Cool White LED Flashlight 6*18650 / black - shorter as the other one, but only for 18650. $87,12 My link - non aff-link

COURUI D01 1*CREE L2 1200LM 3-Mode Cool White LED Flashlight for $38.79

3*18650 and a 78mm head should make this a fantastic light if modded with a custom flashed BLF20DD FET driver!

Now the Harnds CK6015 Viper is available with a pouch. It's a Stainless Steel Folding Knife with a 90mm blade, thickness 3mm. It cost $17,92, without $15,37 ($2,55 for a pouch). Some members of the BLF (like 8steve88, xatu, AlexGT and myself) bought it from FT and like it (get a great quality knife), a few FT buyers got a decentered blade. Then it was out of stock for a few weeks and is back since a month. Now it is avialable with the pouch, too. Price: $17,92, my link - non aff-link

Ganzo G725-M 3-Blade Stainless Steel Folding Knife blade length: 45mm + 47mm + 65mm, slip-joint. I don't know, why Ganzo produce a folder with three blades? Every blade has a different shape. I think a knife with 2-3 tools are more useful, but maybe someone like it. The price is good with $10,73. My link - non aff-link

There are also stainless steel shackles in different sizes (80-320kg load-bearing) and two shapes. This are useful for paracord bracelets etc.. Pricerange: $1,29-2,74. My link - non aff-link

I like the looks of the Ganzo triple knife. Multiple blades are handy, use the biggest blade for general and rough use (peeling apples ;-) ), don't worry just let it go blunt, and keep one sharp for precision cutting. But the third blade may be a bit overkill.

Nitecore D4 4-Slot Digital Battery Charger w/ LCD Display Screen works w/ IMR / Li-Ion / LiFePO4 / Ni-MH / Ni-Cd batteries. At the moment only with a US plug, but many people will have a correct cable at home form other devices. It has a fig 8 plug, which is really common (the same as the Nitecore i2, i4, many DVD, blueray players etc.). Price: $32,95 (5% less with BLF). My link - non aff-link.
Who wants to pay the best price, can choose the plug and have a banggood account can save $1,31 here take a look at pacbough post (BLF coupon don't work and don't know, if the is a special promo for a limited time).

The Nitecore D4 link is here

The suspiciously long link is not an aff link. It is the email only code, the normal product page still has the full price.

I'm not sure how long email deals last, most likely a week at most.

One flashlight, which must be listed later is the Jetbeam RRT26.
JETBeam RRT26 1*CREE XM-L2 T6 980LM 7-Function LED Flashlight 1*18650 / 2*CR123. 4 color flashlight (main white LED and three multicolor LEDs: Blue, red, green) Packafe content: 1*Flashlight, 1*Strap, 1*Holster, 1*Tactical Plastic Ring, 2x 1*O-ring. Price $82,13 (don't forget BLF to save 5% more). I could not find an English review, but a here is a German review with many pictures. My link - non aff-link.

Now the Nitecore D4 is available with a car charger cable and with EU plug. You can use the drop down menu, if you use my links in the older post.

And also happy knives day: A few more Sanrenmu, which i only have seen on ebay in 1-2 shops (exduct don't have these).
I will start with the Ganzo G702, 83mm blade, 440C.
The complet black version, which listed a longer time ago cost $15,88, the newer grey blade with green, black or sand/tan handle $18,30. Maybe a different supplier or the prices go up. The black handel grey blade version is not in the usually drop-down menu on Fasttech. This is the reason, why I post a separet link to this (click the picture).
My link (green, sand/tan) - non aff-link.

older newer

Let us start with Sanrenmu:
The new edition of the 707 (some will call it CRKT Drifter clone) - now 7007. It's available in four combinations, I post only two.

7007 silver blade, black handel (classic - LUC-GH), grey blade, black handle (LUP-GH), camo blade, black handle (LUK-GH), camo blade, leafs on the handle (LUK-SGT). Blade length 7,5cm, liner lock. Price $9,62-9,84. My Link - non aff-link.

LUP LUC GH

Sanrenmu 7071LTF-GVK Stainless Steel Folding Knife 65mm blade / 12C27 (not 8Cr14MoV). This is one of the reasons, why the price is higher as the other SRMs. Tanto blade, stonewashed finish (I like this really much). Price $12,14, my Link - non aff-link

Sanrenmu 7076 LUX Stainless Steel Folding Knife 70mm blade / 57HRC+, liner lock, available in three handle color combinations: Main color black, lines sand (GHV), main color sand, lines grey (GVK), main color grey, lines orange (GKJ - this looks great). Steel 8Cr14MoV. Price $11,73. My link - non aff-link

The new edition of the 730 -
Sanrenmu 7030LUC Stainless Steel Folding Knife 70mm blade / 57HRC+, drop point, 8Cr14MoV, frame lock. Three versions with differnet side line colors: Rainbow colors (DCX), gold (SCR) or copper (SCY). Price €11. My link - non aff-link

Special ninja discount is already included in the price. :smiley:

FastTech is becoming a very good place to buy SanRenMu knives, well all the Chinese knives really but they now have an outstanding collection of SanRenMu’s.
A couple of those 7076’s could be coming my way after pay day also the 7071 with 12C27 and tanto blade.

8steve88: Maybe bad news - they listed more Sanrenmu knives. Most are old models or the new edition of older versions. There are only a few new (some of the new Blue line of Sanrenmu, which is produced for the Chinese market):

Sanrenmu 7078MUX-GHP Stainless Steel Folding Knife w/ Pocket Clip
68mm 12C27 blade / black + green or black + sand (FT call it toasted almond). These are from the Blue label - this is the reason, why it has not the SRM logo on the blade and only the Chinese letters), daul steel ball lock: $11,60. My link - non aff-link

Sanrenmu Land PR-905 Wooden Handle Stainless Steel Folding Knife w/ pocket clip / 85mm blade, liner lock (Land is and old brand of Sanrenmu). $16,95 My link - non aff-link

Sanrenmu 7073LUC-SK Stainless Steel Folding Knife w/ Pocket Clip 70mm blade, 8Cr14MoV, framelock, grey TI-coated (not complete TI) handle. $11,15. My link - non aff-link.

Two new colors of the 7049: Sanrenmu 7049LTX-PN Stainless Steel Folding Knife w/ Keychain 68mm blade (this with a brown handle). $9,96. My link - non aff-link

Sanrenmu F1-723 Stainless Steel Folding Knife w/ Pocket Knife 68mm (63mm is wrong) blade / gird pattern handle and F3 python skin pattern handle, liner lock, 8Cr13MoV. $9,91. My link - non aff-link

Also listed:
NITECORE D2 2-Slot Digital Battery Charger w/ LCD Display Screen Euro plug / compatible w/ Li-Ion / Ni-MH / Ni-Cd batteries. 2x 0,5A (not really fast) with US or EU plug for $21,68 and an additional car cable $23,92 (5% less with BLF). My link - non aff-link

In the last days more people speak about the Solarstorm T3 and T4 in this thread. I post only the T4 (with 4 XM-L). Yes, XM-L not XM-L2. SolarStorm T4 4*CREE XM-L U2 4-Mode (High, mid, low, hidden strobe is written in the thread) 3200LM Cool White LED Flashlight 3*18650 battery. $34,66 ($32,92 with BLF coupon). My link - non aff-link

SolarStorm Dx4 4*CREE XM-L U2 3-Mode (high, mid, sos) 3200LM Cool White LED Diving Flashlight 2*18650 / 2*26650 battery. Size(mm): 215 x 58 x 36 mm(body)- from another store, because the fasttech size is to short to be real. $41,26 (5% less with BLF). My link - non aff-link

The most beautiful version of the Sanrenmu 730: Sanrenmu LG8-730 Stainless Steel Pocket Hunting Knife Tactical Survival Folding Knife 72mm blade / w/ clip. $9,42. My link - non aff-link

GLO-TOOB FX 5*LED 15LM 7-Mode IPX8 Waterproof Blue or Yellow LED Diving Signal Lamp 1*A23 battery $22,35 (BLF don't work). My link - non aff-link

There is a new colored Sanrenmu 7046, which I have never seen before:
Sanrenmu 7046LTX-LPR-T3 Multi-Function Folding Knife Wrench Cone, Bottle Opener, glas breaker, 69mm blade / 58HRC / w/ clip. I have the silver liner version, the bigger brother RealSteel T96T, the gold liner SRM version is on the way. Do I need the green one? I think I will buy one with my net order. $12,53 My link - non aff-link

Has anyone tried this light yet?