Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

Pretty sure they just named the baton series that because of the general form, especially longer models like the 6xAA S65.

curious too.

I’ve noticed this and didn’t know what it was. In layman terms what is it. Thanks.

Yea, interested in whether that is just a typo or does panasonic make some 4.35 versions?

Also, just got a package in SIX days. Usually averages 10 days.

Out of curiosity did anyone else get the loading screen while Cloudflare checked to make sure I wasn't part of a DDoS? Just curious as this is the first time I've seen it, I wonder whether someone has been DDoSing them?

I’ve been getting it too. Cloudflare seem pretty competent at handling such things though, so I think FastTech are in good hands.

Asgard is here and I like the cut of its jib!

To have a picture and some information here in the thread, too. For discussion please use the thread gords posted:

FLEX Asgard 1052-Lumen Programmable XM-L2 LED Flashlight Bluetooth / XM-L2 T6-1C emitter / 3040mA max / 2*18650 / HA-II. Listed price $59,00 my link and think about it: Everything is better with bluetooth ;) The non aff-link

s* sorry buwuve I already ordered, I’d have used your link. As a side note if anyone features in the list on the name a reviewer fasttech thread, you can use the blf code and redeem your voucher so you get 5% off tge price and $10 refunded to your account making this light an absolute steal.

The Asgard is very interesting, but I think I want to see a review first. Sounds like it could be great, or possibly a mess… hoping for the best.

Fasttech has done all kinds of testing and has a lot invested in the Asgard. I'd order it now to get one from the first batch before they sell out! I will be doing a full review of it after I have one in my hands next week but if I wasn't getting a review sample I'd still be ordering it immediately. You've seen nothing like it yet for any price!

Very exciting product! I cannot wait to read reviews of it!! :bigsmile:

I’m ready to pull the trigger on this BUT I want to see the review first, already took a chance on something else and it appears to be hit or miss.

I ordered one, stuff the overdraft, this just has me more excited than any other light innovation since leds tbh.

Not quite on the bandwagon yet. It’s a cool concept, but I think I am gonna wait and see before plunking down any money on a technology that is not yet consumer tested…$10 discount or not. I’m happy to let y’all be the guinea pigs on this one J)

New products are listed :) A take out only the most interesting (Samsung As-Is aren't, and the expensive Sunwayman battery aren't, too). The Marsfire 318 (FT with XM-L T6) is sold by other shops with 3x XM-L U2 LEDs and you save only $1-2 - so it's not a hot deal.

NITEYE EYE15 Cree XM-L U2 500-Lumen 3-Mode (stepless adjusted) LED Flashlight 1*18650 / 2*CR123A. FT listed price $54,18 My link A good review about it. Non aff-link

Diving Flashlight: LZz-06 XM-L T6 2-Mode 400-Lumen LED 2*18650 (FT has also a 1x 18650 but I think for diving a longer runtime is better). FT listed price $36,22 My link
I had a similar or maybe the same flashlight 9 months ago and this had stepless brightness and not 2 mode. I ask FT to check this. My flashlight was also brither (I measure round about 1,1A with 2x 18650 on the tailcap --> round about 2,2 A on the driver). I notice that all non brands lights today should have only 400 lumens, but on one with the package is a sticker 830 lumens max. I think the staff who listed the products do not change the lumens information on each flashlight. Non aff-link

Two Sunwayman products:

Sunwayman R01A 10-Lumen Exquisite Keychain Flashlight 1*AAA, Nichia LED. FT listed price $10,19 My link. You can buy it black, rosy, sand and primary Non aff-link

Sunwayman AP-10 Titanium AA Extender. FT listed price $15,77 My link. Non aff-link

I prefer not black flashligts (I have to much) and this is why I post these two also.
FandyFire SP01 XM-L T6 5-Mode 400-Lumen (on the package is written 830 lumen) LED Flashlight 1*18650.

I post only one link (if you want the bigger brother use the drop-down. menu on the productpage of the SP01). My link and the non aff-link
FandyFire SP02 XM-L T6 5-Mode 400-Lumen LED Flashlight 2*18650 (I think it will have more as 400 lumen).

SP01 and SP02 look a bit like Crelant clones.

Sunwayman holsters look like they might be nice.

That Fandyfire SP01 is a good looking flashlight, especially for the price! The ano definitely appears to be HAIII and it's a sweet very dull, matte finish. Cool light gray color on it as well.

I’m liking the sp02, looks like it could be convinced to be an hd2010 sized shorty too…

Too bad they aren’t 26650 though…

Yes I got the cloudflare thing too. (Kinda ironically funny to me, given all the recent news of cyber attacks from China and their govt…) I don’t hold it against fasttech to protect themselves and it will in no way deter me from their store.