Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

today :

To keep his face and neck warm!!! :santa:

Jasmine?? It that you ??

What if someone threatens you while you’re in their home? Is it a one-sided law?

I wrote it a few days ago in #152

Again: THIS is not a thread for law discussion! If you want to discuss this, open up a new thread in the off-topic chatter area of the forum:Off-topic Chatter

By the way: To open up this discusion here in this thread not again, it would be nice, if the members could delete the post about the law, defend house and family or pepper spray.

I ordered FastTech’s Jetbeam RRT01. I should be able to give some feedback about it in a couple weeks or so when it arrives, and hopefully borstar_micke will also be able to post a review about the EYE10 they ordered. They’re almost identical products, so maybe our guinea-pig first-buyer reviews can help others decide if either one is worthwhile.

Also, I just now realized… I had meant to click through the affiliate link for it but I completely forgot to do so. D’oh.

Personally I’d like to be able defend my house from cute kitties with pepperspray, knives and guns and we should be able to use them offensively to prevent excessive cuteness from invading our sanctuaries!

Oh wait…I got confused…nevermind…

Back to the topic…and a serious question…what is your time frame for posting links before they expire? When I browse through, more often than not your discount links are all giving errors, even as recent as 3/28, and so much so that I’ve been more entertained by the kitties and off topic chat than looking at light links in this thread :wink:

I checked all links I post in this thread (links to shops, review in other forums [like the awesome selfbuilt reviews], threads in BLF), about 95% of posted links of other members in this thread and every work fine (expect the Wallbuys XTAR charger links, because Wallbuy do not sell XTAR anymore - I will delete this post).

The only link I post on 3/28 was the lighthound link and this works. All other links of the 3/28 (other members) work also fine. I didn't get any error.

Great find! I can’t believe anyone can beat FT pricing! Ordered with some accessories for free shipping. At $64.99 I think the Niwalker is the best value for comparable 1x18650 infinitely variable magnetic control ring lights - more powerful than the JB RRT21 or SWM V20C

BTW, extra 3% off with promo code “CPF” at lighthound.com

Hm, yeah it seems to be working today…but when I wrote it wasnt…I guess fasttech site had a problem at the time I was looking and now its fixed. Tks.

It’s around 2200 lumens from reading posts from owners. It can be modded. It holds 6 cells for really long run time.
It also has a unique UI which is worth something. It’s on my list for ‘someday’. Mainly as a mod host; 7xXM-L2 U2 on copper at 4A+ anyone? J)

FT steps up to the ultimate in flashlight technology:

FastTech UranusFire.

A 1xCR123 format light with a clip. I like twisties (for some unknown reason, actually).

Yeah. That little light would do just fine by me. I guess I’m weird, but I find it oddly sentimental.

I bet there’s a funny story about how the brand got its name, surely it couldn’t just be a “lost in translation” scenario.

They’ve already got VenusFire and MarsFire, so obviously we need all the other planets too, right?

I always thought “uranusfire” was a name people made up on the forums…

Thats the way I’m guessing it must have happened, just like how they saw that Surefire was a recognized company in the beginning and made similar names. I feel I kinda want a UranusFire light though, just so I can hand it to friends and make bad jokes :smiley:

What about cute drinking straws?

Stop
Could we please stop this off topic picture posting and writing about ...fire names etc. This should be a thread, where users can find new nice products (flashlights, DIY, battery, chargers, knives), which are much cheaper (min. 10% or $5) as elsewhere (this is why I do not post any flashlight FT listed). I do not like to scroll to find the products between the offtopics posts (often it is not only 1 post - it's 5+ posts). Please hold this thread clear. I posted this a few times in this thread but every time the offtopic postings came back. In my opionion: This is a little be rude.

Why don't you post this in a special threads often they exist already - if not, open a new. This would be the best way, because if users want to discuss xyz fire names or something else, they could find everyhing in one thread. Please delete your offtopic posts in this thread. Thank you.