Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

Yes I got the cloudflare thing too. (Kinda ironically funny to me, given all the recent news of cyber attacks from China and their govt…) I don’t hold it against fasttech to protect themselves and it will in no way deter me from their store.

What he said. Some half arsed online store is probably holding a grudge against fasttech lol.

it looks that it does not have a tail cap either in the pics.
fandyfire: i want a 26650 version of this, HA-III, with removable tail cap. same color. if you want to include a blue boot to save me a little time, that would be great!
ps: not a GITD baby blue boot, a real blue boot

thanks!
Nick

i find 26650 lights fit the hand much better

Given their illegitimacy and complete lack of ethics, its probably wallbuys or dinodirect (or both). Time to launch a retaliatory strike! :party:

Sunwayman R01A 10-Lumen Exquisite Keychain Flashlight

New Products: 5/13/2013

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10004131/1343101-sunwayman-r01a-10-lumen-exquisite-keychain-flashli

comes in 4 colours

appears to be a clone of the Fenix E01

First Fenix lights I have seen at Fasttech have just arrived. E01 in a few colours.

Quite a few Ultrafire lights too.

Edit>> Silly me - missed the Fenix LD15 - $33.27.

rotfl i raised a support ticket 10 days ago asking for fenix lights and got

#2.
posted 10 days ago
by Staff

Thank you for letting us know. We have added it to our to-do list and will update you once it is here, thank you.

figured it was the polite brush off maybe not eh

so people make your requests you never know

http://www.fasttech.com/category/1699/flashlights-lasers/Nz1GZW5peA/

They added a bunch of Ultrafire lights, mostly zoomers. These two look the most promising.

Ultrafire A19

Ultrafire A15

Dolphin and Honest lighters are known as some of the best Chinese lighters made and, owning a few of each already, I fully agree. Looks like they got a few nice models in:

Dolphin butane flint lighter $2.70 USD

HONEST Horn style blue windproof $4.24 USD

And my favorite one (going immediately into my cart!)...

Windproof Triple flame (Gold+Brown) $6.05 USD

I also had to grab one each of these two!

AM-275 Single flame jet lighter $4.03 USD

AM-277 Triple flame jet lighter $4.19 USD

The A19 looks identical to the UF-878 I got from wallbuys.

Mine has the widest beam I’ve seen on a zoomie, and the narrow end is pretty tight for an XM-L. The wide setting puts my SK-68 (Eneloop) to shame, throwing a wall of light that is brighter and has twice the diameter. However, it has a rather purple beam, next-mode memory, and a hollow pill. I think the SK-68 (with 14500) beats it for throw, too, so this is no Small Sun ZY-C10-S. If you use it with Li-Ion, I’d suggest modding the inside for better heat transfer first or it might cook itself like the SK-98 does.

It’s decent when you want a wide beam with no spot, but otherwise I prefer a SK-68. I haven’t tried this for projecting images yet, but would like to do so soon. It might potentially work better for that than a SK-68, but I need to test it.

What’s the flip up bit on the side of that lighter for?
I guess I’ll find out as I’ve ordered it.

This is good news! :bigsmile:

Cigar punch

The (slightly) annoying, but understandable 5 second DDoS check screen seems to have disappeared.

Edit>> Lots more Fenix lights now, but prices seem pretty average to me.

TK75 - $166.94

Exactly!

Wow! You weren't kidding, Woody! TK-75 for $166? Awesome!

The TK-22 looks like a sweet light but at $80.23 not sure how great the pricing is on this or anything other than the TK-75. The Crelant 7G2CS looks as good or better for half the price.

I can think of a lot of other lights that do the same as well or better for less than most of the Fenix lights and their prices.

One word Woody - PRICECONTROL :slight_smile:

Two words… “doesn’t work”. You can only get 5% off using the BLF code. PRICECONTROL doesn’t work on the Fenix lights, at least not the TK75.

You think I posted without checking that code first? :stuck_out_tongue: